“Wonderful diving experiences” 5 of 5 bubbles

Stourbridge, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful diving experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have been to Boracay many times and have dived with a number of dive centres on the island.
Free Willy diving was recommended to me and i have not loked back. I was immediatley made to feel welcome,offered coffee tea and water on the house. Other dive centres on the island charge for drinks. I found all at the centre warm and welcoming, advice was free flowing and thorough. i have dived with all of the Free Willy dive instructors over a couple of years and canot fault any of them. they are thourough, their attention to saftey is exemplary, and the dives are superb. whatever the Weather Willy ensures that each of his clients get the best dive experience possible. If you are going Boracay to dive, this is the centre to use. You will immediatley be welcomed into to Free willy family, you will be delighted with the dive experience. I would also like to point out that this is the only dive centre on Boracy i have noticed take to trouble to take out any rubbish found floating around and the encourage their divers to do so also. This is a very important aspect for me because I would like all dive centres to do what they can to protect marine wild life.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Motag L

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Some of the best diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Recently my dive buddy and I travelled to the Philippines for a diving trip, we have visited many places around the world and I must say the people at free Willys dive in Boracay and the dive sites are definitely amongst the best. From the beginning with a warm welcome, we were introduced to the delightful crew. We sat down with Willy himself and had an informal and pleasant introduction to Borocay. The dive briefs were thorough and informative. All the dives were conducted under a professional and safe manner and made all the more pleasant with small groups of no more than 4 including our dive master Willy. . Under no pressure we decided to do our enhanced air course. Something I will never regret as it will make all my diving in future longer and therefore much more enjoyable. Everything was well organised and we had very little to worry about, including photography. Willy took his own camera and took some fantastic quality photos and video footage of the marine life and of us, care free and having fun.  At the end of our trip we were presented with a copy and also a well edited video as a keepsake.
A big thankyou to all down at free Willys for a great diving experience!!
Bron and Ben (Aust)

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Bronwyn C
Singapore River, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Been traveling in Asia and I found one place in Boracay Island,, amazing staff, dives are great and we really enjoyed it so much thanks to Randy and Joel (divemasters) even the weather is not pleasant still we have an excellent dive. See you next holidays guys, probably come back with my friends. Can't wait to see Crocodile Island and Laurel again. Thanks to everyone at Free Willy
you're all great person.

Visited May 2012
5 Thank lwseawonder
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Freewilly diving school (Boracay)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

I am an avid kite surfer and a seasoned diver and it was my first time to set foot in a beautiful island called Boracay somewhere in the middle part of the Philippines, one day the wind died down and all the kitesurf players went on to do something else, thought of getting back at diving since its been a while for me, while i was walkin and lookin out for a dive center i chanced upon this cocky and funny guy named randy hes all smiles and greeted me in front of freewilly (which i later found out hes a divemaster and actually works there in freewilly) at first i thought hes one of those guys they called "the commisioner" a very annoying lot! Anyway did 2 dives same day with randy and whilly (also a funny guy with a wierd accent) randy took care of everything and a good laugh in between and i was really impressed on how he handled things and besides being this cocky little man hes very professional at what he does (later found out hes somewhat a rockstar in manila and actually played jazz guitar!!) my kinda thing! I would def recommend freewilly if youre ever in this beautiful island in the philippines theyll def show you things and fun stuff in and out of the water! Well all good thing said and done... I would def come back again and def dive again with randy and whilly cheers!

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Misterdownunder
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best diving experience with the best company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Diving with Free Willy is a best choice I've made! I've done a lot of research before deciding to dive with Free Willy. The people there make you feel welcome and most importantly professionals who really know their stuff. This time I did my Advanced Open Water Certification. My dive instructor, Rey, was very patient and assuring since my last dive was almost 2 years ago. I felt safe being taught by him and I must really thank him for all the skills I've learned. I've all the problems of a non-seasoned diver e.g. ear equalizaiton problem, nervousness, buoyancy control dah dah dah..But now, thanks to Rey, I had better control of my diving!

My friends who signed up for the Discover Scuba Diving had a lot of fun too! Even without diving experience, the dive masters at Free Willy made diving amazingly fun and safe. The pictures and video made a very memorable part of our journey, thanks! :D

Last but not least, a big THANK YOU to Willy himself and his wonderful team at Free Willy. Hope to dive with you again soon!

Cheers,