“comfort food”

Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Boracay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2013

it was great to have my favorite drink. We've had wonderful food and drinks on our month long trip, but it was sooo nice to feel home even just for a short while.

Good place to come home to in the middle of paradise!

1  Thank katicole
There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed December 16, 2012

how i wish that they could give freebies for the customer, something that will surprise the customer

1  Thank Sunny Glenn P
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Every Starbucks are the same, what distinct from shop to shop are the people. A medium size coffee plus the smiles, humor of their friendly staffs makes a difference. Easy to find at station 2 near d-mall.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was down to my last six stickers for my first 2013 Journal and needed to find a Starbucks to complete my set. I found it in Mito's Place somewhere in Station 2.

The Starbucks coffee shop here is so small (real estate prices must be high) they don't even have space for tables and chairs on the ground floor. You'll have to climb up to the second level to sit down and be comfortable.

But it's the same Starbucks quality. Fast and friendly staff. Of course I got my stickers too.

Now for the second Journal.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a regular Starbucks with everything up to standard, but what sets it apart is the view. Go upstairs for AC comfort view of the beach, or even better, up on the roof (for a smoke with your coffee as well)

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!