Argonauta Boracay
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
$24
$23
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
$14
  • Restaurant
$7
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
$29
$21
$29
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This review is one I have the greatest pleasure in writing.

Arriving after what can only be described as one of the most tiring journeys I have ever had and somewhat experiencing the approach to the hotel surprise, surprise within 5 min I am in my room and settled.

This hotel and its' staff and management are to be congratulated for Customer Focus,and Attention. Indeed if a poll was conducted I would expect everyone to vote 100% on everything this hotel has to offer. Service levels are at the very best too, with nothing you might require a problem or indeed an issue.

To be honest I could write about facilities etc but when you have staff operating at this level everything else is meaningless. The whole experience of my stay was fantastic and to be honest I felt emotional when the staff came to say bye on leaving.

Plans are now well advanced for a small gymnasium and a canopy over one of the rear terrace's so Stephanie and Joan are committed to improving the facilities. Peace and quiet are one of the advantages here so if your looking to chill this is definitely the location for you.

Much to my amazement given my travel experiences - I booked some over priced activities and they sorted it all out for me without fuss. Take note that they have shuttle service to take you where you want to go. Book all activities through them directly, they're extremely helpful and at the right market price.

Finally, of all the readers I hope my comments endorse your desire for the experience you will enjoy at this hotel, for me it was welcoming, caring, relaxing and fond and happy memories.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed for 6 days and I can't begin to tell you how much we LOVE this place! The staff is amazing, the food was the best we had & the accommodations were superb! Everyone was so helpful! It is like a home away from home & the owner was so welcoming. The location is a quiet paradise, yet still close enough to town. They have shuttle service to take you where you want to go. Book all activities through them directly, they're extremely helpful. If I ever make it to Boracay again I will definitely be staying there again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Argonauta Boracay is indeed a home away from home! Our early summer stay in Boracay is awesooooome! Two thumbs up! My boyfriend and I spent a very relaxing weekend here.We love the the warm welcome and great service from the people in the resort. We met Stephanie, the owner, who welcomed us personally. Thank you, Steffi! The breaksfast is also great. They're offering various choices in their menu. The rooms are spacious and clean. We fell in love with breath taking scenery view from the roof deck. From the hotel, you can witness the fascinating view of the sea.Very peaceful and relaxing place! If you want to see the other face of Boracay (serene and quiet), this is the perfect place for you. They have free shuttle going to White beach and Puka island if you want to enjoy the white sand, clear water, and the well known "boracay" night party. WIll definitely return here!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diannekristine
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days during New Years 2013 with about 8 other friends and we had an amazing time. The staff and owner were so nice and helpful with everything. The location was not too far from the town and yet still secluded enough to have peace and quiet. There was an amazing private beach by our villa that I believe every one should be able to see. It has a cute little bar where food is lowered from the cliff down to the bar in a basket and the food is VERY good! The mango stuffed pancakes were my favorite. The villas themselves were gorgeous with amazing views of the ocean and beaches. Breakfast was included and there were great choices. Overall I definitely enjoyed my time there and I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sawa0917
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Tucked away on a small side street with little road access other then a path, this hotel is easy to miss. The search is worth the effort-Argonauta is a work of love, a small, European boutique style hotel comprised of rooms and villas. A home stay is the feel as the staff led by German born Steffi and backed up by a team of warm caring Filipinos, make these a very personal experience.

The peace and quiet is wonderful as Boracy can be noisy at the quietest times. The views from the rooms and public spaces is breathtaking as the hotel is perched high up on a cliff overlooking the sea.

Only breakfast is served, but the staff will direct you to a restaurant of your choice or even cook a fresh fish that you catch in the sea or at the local market.

Europe meets Asia is the best way to describe this hidden gem

Room Tip: if you are 3 or more persons ask for villa 6 a multi story house with a kitchen at ground level and 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and a stunning terrace with views to match
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple