“Very Restful Holiday”
Review of Argonauta Boracay

Argonauta Boracay
Ranked #32 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I are just back from our holiday at Argonauta and we absolutely loved it. We stayed in the Premier room and the view was spectacular to wake up to. The staff provided personal service and offered suggestions for activity, food, relaxation - all of which were spot-on.

This hotel is not right on white beach but we preferred this - better to be out of the hustle and bustle when you want to be. The hotel provided us with transportation to town or any other activity we wanted, at pretty much any time. You are responsible for your own travel back to Argonauta at the end of the day but we never struggled to get transportationa and it was very affordable and quick.

Make sure not to skip the beach at the resort itself - Baling Hai Beach. Totally worth it and much nicer than white beach - very quiet. Also, take the Argonauta up on the offer to make seafood for your dinner at the hotel - it was our best meal of the trip.

We will be back to Boracay for sure and when we do we will stay at the Argonauta which is a really nice alternative to the large resorts or the busy hotels of white beach.

Note that there is no service at night so if you think you may need a snack or drink in the evening you are best to bring it back from town. The staff leaves the hotel at about 9:30 PM (besides security).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank budgettripper1

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I both enjoyed Villa 6. The view was spectacular from the room. We felt relaxed staying in our villa. Argonauta is away from the hustle and bustle of the eventful White Beach. Paul Henares was very helpful in all our every need. He will arrange anything for you. The only drawback from this resort is not being allowed to go in the front beach. They will drive you to White Beach, Puka beach and in another beach close by. There are swimming pools in the resort which are very quiet places when nobody is around. Food is not a problem in the resort. They can prepare whatever you desire. Do not forget to try the tapas Filipino breakfast. My husband ordered this every morning. We did not get tired of it. The garden and the views will calm your stress away. We love being here. We highly recommend this place. If you like the constant noise of people and music, then go to the hotels and bed and breakfast places on White Beach. If you want to have a peaceful relaxation, come to this place. You will not regret it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PortPhil
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Last April 26-May 2 i stayed in Argonauta Beach resort along Balinghai road. It was my first time to stay at the resort, but had heard many good things about the place from friends and family. And to my surprise, my expectations of the resort were exceeded once I arrived. The 10 minute tricycle ride from white beach is worth the wait, in order to get to this secret hideaway. The resort serves as a serene getaway from the party scene and maddening crowd one encounters at white beach. The view from the villas is simply breathtaking, and I enjoyed it most during sunset when you could see the different colors of the sky change overlooking the peaceful balinghai beach. I also enjoyed taking siestas after lunch time because of the quiet and peaceful environment. Rest and relaxation can fully be achieved in Argonauta, especially with the helpful staff to cater to your needs. Argonauta is truly a wonder that only some have had the pleasure of experiencing, and hopefully one day many can come to see it for themselves. I am looking forward to going back to Boracay and staying in Argonauta once again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank RegineDennis
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed at Argonauta last may 1- 4,2012 ,this is my 2nd time to stay in this place . I must say that i really enjoyed staying here, away from the crowded white beach. i stayed in on villa no.7 (2 bedrooms) has the most magnificent views of the ocean
nice roof deck for seafood dinners...staff were friendly especially the manager ,(Paul Henares who can arrange anything who need ....i will definetly go back for a 3rd, 4th ,5th time. cant imagine staying in any other resort in Boracay ...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank chefpeterThailand
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Location is very far away and unable to access local beach , pool is tiny and run down , villa is out dated , stairs very steep , . Not recommended for people seeking hotel or resort type

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank ladoz
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly. Paul is a family friend and accommodated us right away when the rest of the white beach resorts were all full coz of the peak season and events that weekend. I was glad I stayed in Argonauta because what I was looking for was peace and privacy and a place of rest from my busy schedule in the city, and it was perfect especially during the peak season when the white beach in Boracay was extremely packed. Too much people. Me and my friends enjoyed swimming and tanning on the raft in the quiet baling hai beach just a few minutes walk from the resort rather than swimming in the white beach where there was a lot of people and a lot of green moss (lumot) that normally comes out during the hot season. Baling hai was much cleaner although smaller, but we were able to cross over to the other private beach beside with the help of Marco, a local kid with a smal boat. It was really nice. I also enjoyed swimming in the pools in Argonauta (there are two swimming pools) coz there weren't other people swimming with me.. It's that private, that even though almost all the rooms and villas were booked in the resort, you don't really seem to see the rest of the guests coz there are a lot of areas where you can have your solitude. Also watching the sunset from our balcony was amazing. The view was really beautiful. We got a villa for four (2 bedrooms,living room, kitchen an balcony) and it was really spacious. The free Breakfast was yummy too. We were able to also cook a bit in the kitchen of our villa when we got hungry while we were resting. During the late afternoons and evenings we would go to the white beach to join in the party where it was really busy. We got the best of both worlds. Peace and solitude by day, party on at night. I would definitely stay in Argonauta again. Thanks so much Paul and the very friendly and accommodating crew!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed in Argonauta Boracay between 26/4/2012 to 30/4/2012. This has been my best beach vacation; and the most memorable one. All i can say is, thank you everyone in Argonauta for making me feel like home! It still brings a smile when i think of my proposal at the beautiful porch overlooking the sunset and the sea. Special thanks to the manager Paul for the 'set up'. I will never forget the specially prepared seafood dinner, birthday cake, flowers and wine. Your top notch personalized service is truly commendable!

Thumbs up to Argonauta for providing efficient and timely transport to the White Beach/D'mall at anytime of the day (the return trip from WhiteBeach back to Argonauta on local tricycle costs only about 100php). Also, there is no need to worry about what's there to do tomorrow because Rosa and May helps to plan your day, offering activities like parasailing, island hopping, picnic by the beach, helmet diving, Mandala spa.. I did all the activities mentioned with the 4 days i had.

Room wise, it's cosy and clean.. The pictures that you see here is under rated. It's better-looking in reality. The heater in my room didnt really work.. but then again, who needs a warm bath when the weather outside is over 35degrees. I got used to cold baths at night somehow=)

My safe didnt work on the last day (battery ran out). After my fiance reported it, Mr Paul attempted to fix it for us. I'm impressed the way they address our needs promptly. Whenever we board or alight the van, our driver John will extend his hand to support us. Raymond, the butler, never fail to service with a smile, carrying our beach bags, initiating to walk us through the 8mins trail to Balinghai 'private' Beach on our first day there. Their friendly gestures makes me feel like a priviledged customer.

Argonauta Boracay was ranked 2nd on tripadvisor when my fiance and i confimed our stay in Boracay. Honestly, we were a little skeptical and regretful when the ranked dropped to #26 before we got here.. Now that we've stayed here and seen it for ourself, I just wanna say that this place gives you 1st class, and i guess it's all that matters.

I wish everybody well in Argonauta. I am looking forward to getting married. Very blessed to have all of you witness my engagement. You guys rock my world! I will recommend this beautiful villa to those who likes a quiet, serene haven to stay!

Best Regards
Jessie & Alvin from Singapore.

Room Tip: Room 5 where i stayed is right next to the lobby and common dining area. No need to climb flights of...