“Cozy, great service, gorgeous beachfront” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crystal Sand Beach Resorts

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Crystal Sand Beach Resorts
You added Crystal Sand Beach Resorts to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Beachfront, Boat Station 1 Balabag, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #73 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Manila, Philippines
“Cozy, great service, gorgeous beachfront”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I've stayed at Crystal Sands several times since 2006. The room rates are very reasonable, the staff is efficient and friendly, and the location can't be beat. The hotel does not have a lot of rooms (I think 16?) but its beachfront is expansive so guests rarely compete for beach chairs or space. I essentially have breakfast in the sun, park myself on a beach chair the whole morning, leave word that I'll be coming back, and after lunch my lounge chair is still waiting for me. It's not luxurious (there are fancier hotels in Boracay), but the rooms are a good size, very clean, and comfortable. The hotel is in the Station 2 area near station 1, which means less crowds but it still quite near d'mall and other restos.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank jaymiedivine

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Cebu Island, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I love trying out restaurants, and with the myriad varieties in Boracay, I ended up at Crystal Sands and glad I did! One great thing that would poke my love for a resto and accommodation is the service from the staff! From the very minute I looked at the menu, to when I fell asleep at the sunbed, I was looked after. Whilst eating facing the hot sunshine (because I requested to be facing the beach), there were flies which were understandably hovering around because I had mangoes (and in tropics flies come at hot times), immediately a candle appeared at my side to drive the flies away. I couldn't see the staff on my front because I was staring at the beach whilst eating, but apparently they were attentive and once again, immediately glass of water arrived as I drenched out in the sun. And that what makes me fall in love! The manager is hands on, the staff are absolutely lovely! And breakfast is absolutely recommended! Will definitely come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Fritzie D
Lugano, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The Hotel Crystal Sand exist since a long time in Boracay and the nice thing is it never changed, still very original like before. The clever thing that they just leave the space of beach like it has been before. The rooms are clean, the stuff is very nice and the position is very central. I would reccomend this hotel.

The only negative thing is but this is not a problem of the Hotel, that a parade of people (MANY)passes in front of the hotel.... the Island it too much overloaded.

Room Tip: Price and Quality OK
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Balulang, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We booked the deluxe 209.and it has a heavenly veranda, fronting the ocean. Its nice to relax and just sit on the veranda, sip wine/drink beer maybe ;) and stare out at the sunset view.

It is in Station 2, so you get the best of both worlds. a few steps from Starbucks for a coffee in the morning, a few walk from dmall, and just a right distance for places you probably wanna hang out when its late at night. ;)

Cheap stay but high value stay. I must say i hit a jackpot choosing this resort. Four thumbs up. :D

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wacky E
manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

stayed here twice. the first time was april 2012, i did not do the booking, and i did not pay for my stay thats why i did not write a review and cant say it was value for money. but that trip/stay was so comfortable and enjoyable for me that when i went back to Boracay the following year with different set of friends, i suggested we stay here.
the second time that i stayed at Crystal Sand was late august 2013. i was with 8 friends and we booked 1 superior room for 4 pax, which was on the second floor, 2 deluxe rooms for 3 pax on the lower floor. the rooms were big enough for us. it was kept clean, with fresh towels that they change daily and refills of soap and shampoo, and the ac cold.
stayed here for 4 days, with breakfast( served from 6am to 10am) which was delicious and filling. you have a choice of filipino or continental breakfast, served with plate of fruit , coffee and juice.
the staff was warm, friendly and accommodating. they were so eager to help and indulged us to our whims.
the selling point of staying here is the location. it is a beachfront hotel. the shore/water is just literally a few steps away. you can eat in their veranda, or stay in the lounge chairs and watch people walking along the beach. it is located at the less crowded, i could say more quiet area of station 2, but conveniently near d mall where there are a lot of stores, restaurants and bars to choose from.

Room Tip: they dont have bidet in the bathroom, ask the staff for water dipper
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am not regretting checking in at the Crystal Sand Resort for my son's birthday weekend. It is in Station 2, a few minutes walk to D'Mall and less than a hundred meters from the Starbucks. While it is centrally located, you are not bombarded by loud music and acoustic singing because it is some distance to these areas (you can hear them but it is not that disturbing).

The room I got was 209, right above the hotel lobby, with a wide balcony looking out to the beach!! I opened the doors to hear the waves crashing to the shore and it rocked us to sleep every night (except the one when it rained and I had to close the doors hehe).

Breakfast is included in the room rate (P3,300+ during the low season) and you can laze on their lounge chairs right across the hotel for as long as you want - they even bring our drinks to you, and they have 2 security guards manning the beachfront to provide an extra set of eyes on your things when you go swim or go inside to get something,

Breakfast is the typical fare for most hotels but you have unlimited choices in this island so this is not a big deal.

All in all, 10 out of 10. I will come back,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jane G
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place is worth every penny that we have spent in 6 nights stay in their Deluxe room. The service is superb,staffs are great and they smile every time you see them.Breakfast is nice and with a good servings. The veranda is the highlight of the room,super nice view and wind kissing your face while relaxing. My husband really love the place and even wants to stay here again next time we go in Boracay.

Keep it up! We'll see you again soon!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple