“Nice Big Rooms”

Nirvana Beach Resort
Ranked #34 of 225 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my friends. The unit we got has two rooms, 2 bathroos, kitchen and living room. The rooms are nice and big. They clean the rooms everyday. We were able to save some money on our food because we were able to cook. The pool is small but clean.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank morlem_seyre

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

It's a great place to stay. Friendly staff and clean room. Very near to anywhere like D'palengke And D'Mall etc... I can walk early in the morning coz it is near the beach.. if u really looking for place in boracay better to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anthony Tone C
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great location, lovely owners and staff, clean, quiet, ideal family location. Made to feel very welcome and enjoyed many interesting discussions over a drink or two in the evenings. My second stay here and enjoyed it thoroughly, Thanks guys :). James & Michelle

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank JamesOlly
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The location is just a few minutes walk to the D*Mall and also the white beach station 2. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartments have an equipped kitchen with utensils and crockery so if you wanted to cook and eat you'll be able to do so. Around the area are a lot of places to get food if you fancy eating out.
2 bathrooms, one on the ground and one on the second floor.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Alvin C
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The resort is close to the beach. Super friendly staff and well priced. The 2 bedroom apartment we rented was spacious and cleaned well each day. I would definitely recommend this accommodation and will stay there again the next time I visit Borocay.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Background - stayed 3 nights during Chinese New Year in a STANDARD 2 bedroom with my 11 month old son, my cousin, my husband, and my grandmother.

Positives
Staff is pretty friendly
Extremely close to DMall
Beach is reachable

Negatives
The resort is surrounded by construction. If you have little children and you don't want to stress out about the potential falling debris or yanking them from oncoming tricycles, it's not an ideal location.

The photos are 100% representation of the place. I didn't realize how narrow the stairs would be. Since my grandmother is 76 years old, she had a hard time going up and down the stairs. It's not ideal for elderly if you don't have a downstairs bedroom (obviously).

Also, we had an army of ants attack my son's infant formula which sucked. Their kitchen countertops are black so you have to be very vigilant when bringing food into the apartment. It's quite common to have ants on bottom floor hotel buildings in Boracay, so be careful.

Last thing, since the "resort" is small, the bar is in the middle of everything, and the layout is pretty stupid because you can see directly into the rooms across from you. We had a couple lamps in the room that were completely broken and the upstairs bathroom doesn't have proper draining, so the floors were soaked around the toilet.

My husband got his laundry done-- they said it would arrive 12pm the next day, but it arrived at 7pm.

I'm giving it an average rating because it wasn't absolutely terrible, I just wouldn't go again.

Room Tip: I suggest you get a deluxe or maybe even a villa if you want more space. The standard rooms are ver...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank KristinE380
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Took me a lot of time to research and scout a Hotel / Resort which can accommodate my whole family, 2nd time to Boracay but this time I am with my Parents, my sister who is pregnant, and my 2 nieces, glad I found this Resort. Although it is not beach front, it only took us 2-5 mins walk to get to the Beach. We stayed in a 2 flr villa, with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 sala, 1 dining complete with kitchen utensils. My parents loved that we can cook our own food, they usually wake up in the morning, go to D'Talipapa and buy fresh sea foods.
I recommend this resort to those who are going to Boracay with their families, this is so far the best Resort for us... ;)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pikay23
Travelers also viewed these Boracay hotels
Lime Hotel Boracay
Blue Waves Westcliff Villa Boracay
Agos Boracay Rooms + Beds
Agos Boracay Rooms + Beds
#3 of 225 in Boracay

Been to Nirvana Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nirvana Beach Resort

Address: 0212 Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay | Aklan, Malay, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #34 of 225 B&Bs / Inns in Boracay
Price Range: $47 - $147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Nirvana Beach Resort 3*
Nirvana Beach Resort is a condo-type hotel; most rooms are with kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, living room and veranda. Very suitable for families and couples. Nirvana Beach Resort is located right in the center of the Island, about 150 meters / 2 minutes from White Sand Beach. Access to main road, Mall d`Boracay and most restaurants and night life is only a couple of minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Nirvana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.