“Satisfying breakfast and lounge area offer great view of the beachfront”
Review of Sea Breeze Cafe

Sea Breeze Cafe
Ranked #50 of 359 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The new Sea Breeze Cafe has opened it's doors with a stellar new look with a modern contemporary design, bigger space, an upper level for intimate gatherings and parties, and interactive buffet stations. Sea breeze cafe features an all day buffet dining experience that changes themes every day.
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Breakfast spread has a lot of variety including healthy options. The staff are attentive would offer hot coffee/hot chocolate when you arrive at cafe. I really liked the boneless bangus/milkfish, champorado and salad. I wished I can eat everything (too bad I am on diet). I recommend hotel guests to eat breakfast at lounge area facing beachfront. It will start your day with a smile.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I love their food every day for our entire stay (5 days). My fave is their Beef Tapa and their cold chocolate drink which reminds me of my childhood fave choco drink. The staff are friendly and place is clean.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Although breakfast was provided in our package at our hotel, my husband and I dined here for breakfast based on a recommendation from a friend and we are so happy we did. A They had options for everyone and the quality of the food was amazing and flavorful. This buffet was a perfect blend of western and eastern flavors and options. I don't see how anyone could not find something they enjoyed on the menu. It is the best breakfast buffet I have had and that says a lot since we travel so frequently.I wish I could have brought the Sea Breeze Cafe home with me. Work it into your schedule, you wont be sorry.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

They serve delicious dishes! Loved their crunchy & fresh salads, flavorful main dishes & carvings and desserts! The fresh noodle dishes being cooked on the spot was a huge plus! The singers were entertaining. Service was superb!

Best to book prior to ensure you get the best seats as their restaurant fills up so quickly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Enjoy the food, drink and view at this place. Price is acceptable, staffs are friendly and the food is very nice.

Date of visit: February 2018