“Cocktails”
Review of Sea Breeze Cafe

Sea Breeze Cafe
Ranked #51 of 309 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The new Sea Breeze Cafe has opened it's doors with a stellar new look with a modern contemporary design, bigger space, an upper level for intimate gatherings and parties, and interactive buffet stations. Sea breeze cafe features an all day buffet dining experience that changes themes every day.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Loved their cocktails and the food was great. Buffet type so it's good value for money. Plenty of desserts to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Sea Breeze Cafe

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

No chance to try it cause it's closed for renovation until year end. Location wise it is very close to Station 3.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We only had breakfast here but it was always very hectic, we always had to wait a long time to get our coffee and there was always something missing like cutlery or cups and the buffet always looked messy with a lot of the items not getting replaced, we were lucky that we could choose to have breakfast here or at Christina's which was a much better option so we only ate here a couple of times.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Found the food and service to be of a very high standard and good value for money. We went back and ate 2 times at this restaurant

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Aside from its beautiful white sand beaches, Boracay also is home to the best buffet in all of Philippines. Sea Breeze is the reason I keep coming back to Boracay. For roughly USD17, you can eat all you can. However great is the food experience, the service is a pain in the head. If I were to rate only the food, I will give it a 5. But, if I were to include the service, it's a failure. I'm pretty sure foreigners will be delighted to dine in this reasonably-priced buffet restaurant as the personnel are very friendly and polite to them; but if you're a filipino, you'll feel unimportant. Well, I didn't avail their buffet for the service. I went there for the food. Hence, the 4-star rating.