“Nom Nom”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

There are many outdoor buffets on Boracay beach however I wish I wasn't lured to those places before trying Gerry's. this place was more than satisfying. The egg rolls were so crunchy and delicious. The fish was so good I still think about it today. I was happy to that we stumbled across this restaurant. Everything that was ordered was amazing...I wish I could have some right now.

The service was a bit slow considering we were one of the two tables that was eating at that time (4pm) people don't usually have dinner til the night life begins around 7pm

Reviewed February 24, 2014

It's the same as it is everywhere. My girl got the stuffed squid, I got the Sisig with the cheese sticks as an appetizer. food was good, the beer was cold, and the Aircon was kicking, what more can a man ask for?

Service was very good as well

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We visited a couple of their restaurants and this is not the best of them.
Very much standardised Boracay place on the beach walk. Staff not particularly interested, food slashed on the plate, tastes as expected.
We had grilled tuna (changed from swordfish that wasn't available), a platter of seafood, white rice, shakes and beer.

Pros:
Good location and away from the worst noice (if you sit upstairs), separate smoking area.

Cons:
Standardised food uninspired presented, unengaged staff.

1  Thank psjoroos
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was a decent meal in Boracay. The food tasted good, the portions were smaller compared to other restaurants. The restaurant's ambiance wasn't that special, but they have an outside dining area. I was happy with the service- they were an energetic friendly group.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant is located upstairs beachfront in Station 1.

Food we tried included Bulalo Soup, BBQ Chicken and Crab Fried Rice. Food was good and service was okay considering the crowd. It was a great place for my wife to get her fix of Filipino Food.

Ambiance wasnt great as it was a long narrow room that felt kind of claustrophobic.

1  Thank tommomelbourne