“Warm beer”

Epic Boracay
Ranked #27 of 316 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An epicurean dream from brunch to the wee hours of the morning, EPIC BORACAY serves a culinary journey into the heart of a Boracay holiday, with dishes that are perfectly expressive of the magical alchemy of sea, sun and sky. The brilliant epicurean menu adds a good dose of “epic” flavors and exciting dishes to explore and share on every visit. At night, it turns into a beach club with beats by Epic's resident DJs.
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for a drink as the place looked to have a good atmosphere, plenty of people. Service was very slow. When our drinks arrived the beer was warm and cocktail, cool at best.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Nice service
Ok menu. The food was very well prepeard and spices care fully.
We desided to take another starter after the main food.

1 borle imported white wine for only 1000 PHP

Will go back later for more nice meals

1  Thank Isonhaug
Reviewed November 17, 2012

...if you're into clubs and all. But why go to Boracay for that? The place was packed, though, so they must be doing something right. When I was there, quite a number of local celebrities (I couldn't bring myself to call them actors) were also present, much to the chagrin of other guests. Which might be a plus, if you're paparazzi.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

During the week of October 22 - 26 we visited Boracay for the 3rd time. We had been to Epic once before and I vaguely remember it being good so we opted to try it again. We were by now quite frustrated with the "average" and less than average meals and high prices that we were finding all over the island. Luckily, this was not the case with Epic. I was craving a pasta dish...something more than the butchered and often so-far-from-the-original "carbonara" or spaghetti "bolognese". What I ordered was a real treat. I opted for their bacon, Italian sausage, ziti pasta and tomato-cream sauce...a baked version that comes in a traditional ceramic lasagna bowl. Although the ziti was switched to penne pasta (probably with the hope that we wouldn't notice the difference), the alteration didn't change the composition of the dish. A dish like this deserves a short, hearty pasta noodle and the switched choice was a good one and showed that the kitchen has some knowledge. I have eaten several Italian sausage varieties in the Philippines and have found only a few to my liking. The one in my pasta was spiced just right with a nice hint of fennel, herbs and meaty texture. The tomato-cream sauce was rich and perfectly cooked. It wasn't sweet like so many tomato-based sauces are here and it was cooked properly with a balanced flavor. Add melted cheese to this lovely dish and it came out very nice, indeed. The only thing that it could of had that would have been nice would have been a piece of the ambiguous garlic toast or at least some type of bread. In any case, judging from the other pastas that I have eaten across the country...like say The Old Spaghetti House...this one was value for the money with loads of flavor.
My wife ordered the hainanese chicken dish and it says on the menu that it is good for 2 persons. That would be 2 people with a very small appetite, but regardless, the price was right for 1 person and the size just right for big eaters like my wife and I. The chicken came, succulently cooked and was served with the obligatory dipping sauces. The only disappointment to our joyous meal was the less than half of a glass Riesling that I received. Other than that...great meal...great service and priced accordingly. An "Epic" experience!

1  Thank Billybokchoy
Reviewed September 24, 2012

great place, good food and good cocktails
, a little disapointed that one of the waitresses took advantage of the fact we never asked the price on a none menu drink and ripped us off.
it cost them 2 night of our patronage a bit short sighted really but we were back after 2 nights abscence

1  Thank ivor l