“Great burger and liempo”

Valhalla Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 358 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine with the Gods & Feast like a Viking!
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

We went to the restaurant at DMall. They offer Burger, steaks, seafood and local food but no indish. The burger (triple something - the biggest one on the menu card) was extremely delicious, it was one of the best burger I did ever eat. The cheese was great on it. My wife ate liempo (BBQ spare ribs with soy sauce) and she was satisfied, too.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Thomas0671

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Best fish and chips on Boracay, a must try! we keep on coming back to have fish and ships here, good and fast service as well as always .

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank 333Helge
Reviewed March 25, 2017

I was looking for something different from buffets,pizza, pork..etc. so we came across Valhalla in D' Mall and the food I could see on the plates looked interesting. So my girlfriend and I sat down and ordered garlic breaded chicken & chips and grilled chicken parmesan, with some frosty fruit shakes.
Really generous portions (took have the garlic chicken to room) ..but really good quality for my tastes. This satisfied my interests for more than the generic type foods you usually find.
I was tempted to go back but as there are so many restaurants on Boracay..I tried others..but you will like this restaurant for a great lunch.
....also I read a review that said the service was "slow". I did not think this and also if you are in a big hurry go to a fast food joint.

2  Thank gustave r
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I am from usa and used to eating good steak. So I was skeptical when my girlfriend wanted steak and we went there. I think we had the tenderloin. It was as good as steak I get in usa. Tender and cooked just just right. I wish I would have known about this place earlier in the trip and would have taken my girl there several times. The prices were also fair compared to other places on boracay where food is overpriced in general.

1  Thank sea-mike
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

If you like typical bistro food then this one of the restaurant that serve it best. Located in d'mall, its the price restaurant in the area. Overall, food quality, food variety and service is good but I think there are more option in the area for a total island experience and food adventure.

1  Thank Lhon_C