“Rustic good burgers”

Valhalla Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 299 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Dine with the Gods & Feast like a Viking!
Sortland, Norway
“Rustic good burgers”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am a norwegian, and reading about this restaurant in some flyers, i had to try it out. My family and I visited the place twice. The reason I went back, was because I observed the burgers some other guests were eating. They looked very delicious. Havent had a proper meat burger for some time. Having been to the US before and tasted a variety of burgers, i had to try this one. I will say that this one is one of the better ones I've eaten. It's a lot of food, so you have to be hungry..

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Seoul, South Korea
“Must-try-restaurant in Boracay”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great steak place in Boracay. The meat was cooked just right and it was very juicy.
However, since it is located inside D-mall, it does not provide good views. Also the people working there don't seem to care when customers come. You have to sit on your own. They will not greet you at the front.
But still the food was very good!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jay2kilo
Boracay, Philippines
“Best expirience”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Maybe the only place i go every week specially when i am very hungry, great dishes starters or main , my favorite the chicken Gordon Blue and the big steaks. Very good service and polite staff , even one time the place was really full and I had to wait long for a table they were very friendly and trying to make the best for us specially a man names July. Prices are normal depends on the big portions and the great taste you have. Really a must when you go to Boracay and you missed the European flavors..

• Visited January 2014
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Fantastically Average!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself is set on quite a busy alleyway so the chances are you'll be eating while lots of people wander past your table eyeing up your dinner! Personally I don't mind but it may put some people off.

Food wise we ordered a fresh mango juice, fresh lemonade, a mixed plate of BBQ wings, onion rings, etc. we also ordered a burger, corn on the cobb and chicken strips.

5 mins after ordering we were told that they'd run out of breadcrumbs to make the starter (this was about 6pm) and did we want to choose something else. That left just BBQ wings as everything else was breadcrumbed!

The food was nice but nothing special. The mango juice was good but I'd steer clear of the fresh lemonade as you'll get a glass with ice, sprite and a full lemon stuffed in it, plus a large handful of pips from the lemon...nice!

Service was generally poor and they forgot to order the corn on the cobb so that arrived late.

Generally the food is tasty but there's nothing about this place that would make me want to return.

Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands
“Bad Service dirty glasses”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight the service was really bad. Not even a hello or hi. The waitress just throw the menu on our table and left. Really rude. I ordered a SM light and she brings it with a glass that smells like a ashtray.
I would not recommend it. Please walk 100m and go to Bite Club!

2 Thank Marb L