“Superb steak.”

Ranked #43 of 309 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine with the Gods & Feast like a Viking!
Reviewed September 12, 2013

One of the best steaks in the island and it's well done for me with just the right ingredients to cater my taste buds. It's all about meat here so I don't recommend trying seafood or burger it's just a waste of money as it's pricey here. There are nearby restaurant that serves those menus at good value. They serves cocktail here that you can order while waiting for your food and I remember it takes a bit of waiting before they serve my steak. The place is small but don't worry there's enough seat for everyone and there's outdoor seating too. Don't expect any spectacular view here just nearby stores as the restaurant location is close to d'Mall.

There are newer reviews for Valhalla Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The ambience is friendly and makes you comfortable, the staff and service are great, the owner makes you feel at home in their home! I love the food here, especially the fillet mignon and their beef salpicao is alse amazing. I will definitely go back for more and more! Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ordered the fried oyster and calamares. They were at a very good price but that's about it. The other dishes were quite pricey. We had a cajun chicken salad which costs around 400 pesos already. We also ordered a chicken and shrimp pasta which costs more than 500 pesos. So the budget here would be around 500 pesos per person.

To be fair, the food was good. It's comparable to medium-high end restaurants in Manila. I have no complaints.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of the thigs that I use to longing for when I am the Philippines is a great burger, here I found it. Juicy and lots of cheese and crispy bacon, maybe a little bit more condiments like cole slaw and pickled cucumber would be good, but overall it was great. Service can be little bit slow, but it is very friendly.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had our lunch at Valhalla. We experienced slow serving time.

Food: overall the taste is okay, big servings. The buffalo wings we had is quite dry.
I guess that time the restaurant is understaffed during lunch thus the long wait for food to be served.

1  Thank Heidi C