booking or making reservation on new hotels was never my thing. Am i glad i decided to take a chance with NANDANA!
i first checked out this hotel last yr when it was still under renovation (we stayed at patio pacific).
we finally booked our reservation for september. we thought it wud be nice to spend more than usual for our anniversary. we tried booking online but their website wasnt working, their email on the webpage email@example.com seems to be logging! it was a headache making reservations! so we called their manila booking office and talked to Joyce(?) who despite me almost shouting(& my wife shouting) at her remained calm & polite in explaining that their email server may have problem and they will look into it right away. even gave us a discount when we told her it was our anniversary. thats service! throw a stone you get bread in return :)
upon arrival at the hotel we were welcomed warmly by the hotel staff & offered refreshments. even offered to check us in early! (thanks again Rowel!) again excellente on the service. interior of the hotel was impressive. high ceiling, stylish yet minimalist. POSH as my wife described the hotel. i wish they would centralize the air conditioning though! either they didnt have it in public areas or it was shut off.
the rooms were very roomy and nice. we booked a standard room but it was still better than most premium rooms in other hotels in boracay. we spent most of our stay in boracay outside strolling the beach and swimming. whatever time we spent inside hotel was money spent well, no regrets despite the high price we paid. food was 'OK' nothing out of the ordinary but satisfying in terms of serving. i wish they opened the jacuzzi to all guests though. i was informed it was for their guests staying in suites.
it was nice staying in NANDANA. i hope to visit the place again next year.
* EXCELLENT SERVICE from manila booking office to Boracay
* ample breakfast serving
* free drinks upon arrival
* elegant interior
* big, spacious rooms (big beds!)
* NO transfers (this would really be GREAT)
* air conditioning. not sure if some areas are al fresco or just no A/C at all
* SPA not yet working. (was looking forward for this)
* Price is quite high compared to other hotels in the island
* PLEASE fix your website. no picutres or rates posted so we dont have to call or email
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Triple AAA Beachfront Hotel in Boracay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com so you can book your Nandana Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.