“Perfect go-to restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I spent the last two and a half weeks in Boracay and found myself at Nagisa cafe at least a half dozen times. Always ordered the same delicious dishes (Zarusoba and Agedashi Tofu) and enjoyed the same amazing view (pristine uncrowded Angol beach) because it just kept calling me back again and again. I usually pride myself in actively trying new places on the island but found a great deal of comfort in Nagisa's consistency of food and service. The waitstaff are attentive and super friendly and the prices are hard to beat. Also a huge plus is they offer a free wifi service with a stronger signal than you'd find in other restaurants. I've been off the island two days and just in writing this review I'm already starting to wish I could return there for lunch today.

2  Thank CamillaCollings
There are newer reviews for Nagisa Coffee Shop

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I love Nagisa Restaurant! I always eat here when in Boracay. The ambience is chillax as it is located in the quiet side of White Beach Station 3 / Angol. The best part is their P100 dishes! My favorite is the simple cabbage salad and the sashimis. :)

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visit Bora twice every year and we have begun to tire of expensive meals in Station 1 and mediocre fare in crowded and chaotic Station 2. We found this wonderful restaurant in Station 3, not far from Treehouse. Nagisa serves Japanese and Filipino meals at reasonable prices. Delicious appetizers at Php 100 are rare in Boracay, so my family and I are definitely going back. The location is the only downside as most tourists find Station 3 quite far from the mainstream tourist areas.

1  Thank onebell
Reviewed April 24, 2014

After a day we sought of got the idea that most restaurants in Boracay are bad, and started looking up reviews. Nagisa is beside my hotel and had good reviews. In all fairness, the service is excellent, but the food is so mediocre that it's nothing to rave about. I probably won't come back if I can find a better choice.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great food here and reasonably priced. Always well prepared and fast friendly service. Clean restaurant. The view is awesome and layed back dining.