“Good for any meal of the day!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 272 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Asian, Filipino, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hong Kong, China
“Good for any meal of the day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Because we were staying at the Boracay Beach Club which also owns Ariel's house we enjoyed multiple meals there. Breakfast was great. Many choices that include coffee/tea, juice, and a fresh plate of fruit. After visiting many other restaurants we found the quality a lot better at Ariel's. The service could be slow at times, but the food was always worth the wait. My husband had one of their burgers and he said the beef was top quality and cooked just right. We tried many items on the menu like cheese sticks, burrito, chicken teriyaki, lemon chicken, burger, and more and we liked them all. A good choice any time of the day.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank mjackson33

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Within Boracay Beach Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had breakfast here whilst staying at the BBC. Good menu, friendly staff and across the road from the white beach station 1. Currently being renovated.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Ghen007
manila
“relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

had i nice breakfast at the seaside which is free when we booked at the boracay beach club. though we had a long waiting time it's okay coz' food is served hot with fresh fruits on the side.

2 Thank rossManila
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“Food Haven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Love the food. A lot of choices. Not the place if you're on a tight budget though. One of the best places to eat in the island.

Visited October 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“It's not about the food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

...it's about their staff. In general, I found the food in Boracay to be very average. I never had a bad meal, but I never had a great meal either. That said, I stayed at the Boracay Beach Club and ate at the restaurant every morning for breakfast. The portions were nice-sized and the food was very consistent. I had the English Breakfast each day (eggs, toast, and baked beans), with a side of fruit and a peanut butter and banana milkshake. The milkshakes and smoothies were very good here. Also, the drinks were reasonably priced and they run a Happy Hour (buy 1, get 1) for a few hours each day by the beach.

What will bring me back here is not the food, but the service. Every person on staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Every morning, I was greeted by Grace, who worked the front of the restaurant, occasionally as a server and sometimes behind the bar. She always looked genuinely happy to see me and to make sure I had what I needed. Nelmar was also particularly outstanding. I must have met 15 different staff members over my six-day stay, and every single one was just fantastic.

The personalized atmosphere is what makes Ariel's House stand out. I like to travel and will rarely revisit a place because there is just so much to see in the world. However, I will be coming back here again, and hopefully within the next 6 months. I already miss everyone who works here and am looking forward to seeing them again soon!

• Visited August 2012