All reviews vip lounge pool access premier room swim up bar beach front breakfast buffet seafood market free shuttle white beach large pool grand room pool side shuttle service family room airport transfer the check in process private boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Services and food was very excellent, staff are very accommodating. No probl, going to the resort, speedboats were all ready on the ports. We would like to come again for future travels, thank you very much Henann Lagoon Resort.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HenannLagoonTeam, Manager at Henann Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good day William!

Thank you for sharing that you had an excellent time while on holiday at Henann Lagoon Resort!
We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Boracay in June n booked the Grand Room with pool access for 5 nights. I paid extra to include 2-way airport transfer. But I had to pay additional 1550 peso for 2 persons for the transfer.
Generally the hotel is quite nice. Just that it’s mainly overrun with Korean tourists. For that matter everywhere you went you see groups of Koreans. My Husband & I stood out from the crowd as he’s English and that’s good as the staff remembers us.
Having been to Thailand n Indonesia where the staff are v friendly and greet their guests, I find that lacking here. TBH the staff are helpful n friendly but they will not make eye contact with you when they walk past you. Only a few will say hi or morning.
Henann has a few resorts here n when we went to the beach the staff from Henann regency recognised us as from the same hotel chain n offered us beach mats.
Housekeeping - I killed a mosquito on the 2nd day n the body just stuck on the mirror till I check out. Coffee powder spilled onto the table was also not wiped clean.
Breakfast - most terrible experience; place is overcrowded; guests had to Q for food; worst omelette I’ve had it’s more like a flat egg folded into 2.
Tried to order room service breakfast for the next day n the restaurant staff told us we have to do it the next morning as she’s from the evening shift. That doesn’t make any sense to me so i Went to the front desk n the lady helped me to sort it out.
Room service - it stops at 10pm
Lounge - staff were nice n friendly; one of them remembered our daily order n our room no
Room - quite alright but walls are thin. I got a corner room which was quite private. But when guests walk past you can hear their chattering. If you like the sun suggest going to main pool as this more pte pool has limited sun
Front desk - they are very helpful and can’t find any fault with them
Pool - pool bar quite decent. On one of the days was manned by 2 ladies who doesn’t seem to quite know their stuff. Order a drink n she made enuf for 2 glasses. And they had to do a taste test before serving.
We were there to celebrate our anniversary n the hotel was nice enough to give us a little cake to celebrate. But then it would have been better if served to our room. Instead it was served at breakfast n I couldn’t stomach that much cream in the morning.
Overall it was a pleasant stay to just relax and laze about the pool. The hotel’s food is not much to expect and you would be better off finding good food outside. But remember to bring insect repellant. Lots of mozzies around

Good day Ms Seet!

Thank you for taking the time to share that you had a good stay at Henann Lagoon Resort. We are truly appreciative of the items you enumerated that we could improve, particularly our hospitality, food quality and responsiveness.

Please have a wonderful week ahead! We hope we get to host you again soon and show the improvements you've pointed out.

Andrew

Reviewed June 14, 2019

Stayed at Henann Lagoon this June for 3nights and I must say from start to finish by far one of the best hospitality services I have experienced. From airport pickup to drop off the service was exceptional. We stayed in one of the Premium rooms which had a plunge pool.. this room was just all we needed.. we wanted to avoid the main pool with everyone and this was just great for us to relax after a long hot day walking around Boracay. The room also has a stand alone bathtub which was amazing.
Room was clean and housekeeping always did a great job and attended to all our needs
Buffet Breakfast every morning was loaded with lots of options, great start to the morning.
We also had access to the VIP lounge which was good for complimentary drinks and chill out.
There was also a shuttle everytime u wanted to go to the White Beach and for me I thought this was another wonderful service because the walk to the beach is actually a short walk however you still have a shuttle that can drive u there.. was great for when we just needed aircone after the beach or just before the beach considering how hot it is in Boracay.

I would recommend Henann Lagoon to anyone.. will definitely stay at this hotel again when in Boracay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HenannLagoonTeam, Manager at Henann Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Good day Kay B!

We are very pleased to know you had a remarkable stay at Henann Lagoon Resort. All of the ladies and gentlemen that comprise the resort's staff are thankful you took the time to enumerate the resort did correct and would be noteworthy for travelers choosing to stay with us.

We are really happy you had a great time in Boracay and the convenience and comfort the resort helped provide.

We hope to host you again soon Kay B! Have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Had an amazing stay and the Staff did an amazing job with setting up our Honeymoon Room. Everything was perfect. Kudos to Mr. Andrew Fernandes for the warm hospitality and for making our stay a memorable one. We Can't wait to come and visit again!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Larapascua
HenannLagoonTeam, Manager at Henann Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Good day Lara!

Thank you for taking the time to share your honeymoon stay at Henann Lagoon Resort was made remarkable and memorable. We hope to host you again next time you visit Boracay!

Have a great weekend ahead!

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I have to say that this hotel did everything very well. Service was great. Room was exceptional (had a suite overlooking the pool bar), VIP lounge check in with food and drinks, helpful staff, great breakfast included.... everything at this hotel was really nice. The only thing is that there are other locations that are just as nice which are "on" the beach. This is a great spot that's about 8-10 min walk from the beach. Lots of resorts are right on the beach and that's where you want to be 90% of the time. Also, there was basically Zero WiFi available. I was able to connect and when I checked my speed it was 1. That's right, my download speed was literally 1. That makes it impossible to do any work if you need to, or stream anything... This wasn't a problem with too many people using it or anything, it simply is a terrible provider. I had them working on it the entire time I was there, and nothing was able to be fixed. So, if you want to access anything at all on the net, this is not the place to be.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HenannLagoonTeam, Manager at Henann Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Good day Aaron P!

Thank you for sharing that Henann Lagoon Resort did a lot of things during your stay. We are, however, more thankful for bringing to our attention our points for improvement.

We apologize for the inconsistency in internet bandwidth as the ongoing rehabilitation of the island tends to affect the consistency of our internet connection. On top of that, accessing it during peak hours could also lead to diminished internet speed. Please be rest assured we are working on improving this service, especially for guests such as yourself who also mix some business while on holiday.

Please have a great weekend ahead! Safe travels Aaron!

Warmest Regards,