“Poor service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located In Station 2
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was good although salty and the refillable drinks value. You can get free water if you ask but don't expect them to smile about it.
Service was terrible though, can't believe they add 10% service charge.
Watch out if you pay by card, the waitress couldn't keep her eyes of the pin machine as we put the number in. My husband had to instruct her to look away!

Shakey's, please tell your staff to respect PIN privacy!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I know this mat sound strange, but this place ended up being one of our favorite places to eat. The pizzas were nice, but my favorite by a long way was the buffalo wings. Their service was very good and we got our food really quickly even though they were very busy.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Need I say more? I had a party size pizza delivered to my apartment yesterday and that thing tasted like dough with tons of salt. Maybe some other dishes are not too bad, I dont know, but definitely avoid the pizza

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is famous for its pizza, according to locals. We tried it one day, just for a change. Its OK, but we never returned. The prices were a bit high for a pizza in Asia, compared to Europe. Very busy and somtimes the forget about cutomers orders. They supply takeout pizza and were very busy.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Best pizza nice beachfront location.
Best recovery food from a big night of drinking the night before.
So Many affordable options.