“Fantastic house!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Boracay Mansion

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
DSCF2768[1]
Lanai
Sunset Reflextion view fron the terrace...
DSC02820.JPG
2 bicycle  are free to use to our guests.
Apv Van
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shanghai, China
“Fantastic house!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We--a big family with 6 adults and 1 child stay the house for 3 night. it is a real heaven to all of us!The beautiful garden ,fantastic pool,spacious room,well furnitured bathroom,it is more beautiful than the pics!It is locate in a peaceful local community.Far from the crowd and just 5 minutes walk to a hidden beach.
if you want to go out for eat,the driver can send you to Dmall at anytime,just ten minutes .
very kindly,helpful staff: Belinda,Nonoy,Bebe and Grace, they are very pleased to give you many suggestions.Everything is BRAVO!
I will recommend this house to everyone who expect a pefert vocation.Don't hesitate to make your decision!
Thank you, Belinda,thanks for your help!I did not even have chance to say goodbey ;
Thank you,Nonoy,thanks for your sending us to everywhere we want;
Thank you,Bebe and Grace,thanks for the foods you made for us,it is really delicous!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view,furniture and the staff.
Liked least: No online booking, cannot pay by credit.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
IgorotaTr...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Family Get-away Destination!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

This was a special treat to my parents who were celebrating their wedding anniversary. We stayed in January of this year. I wanted something really special for my parents and from just looking at the photos, I thought this was the perfect choice for the whole family to stay and have a get together away from home. I will start my positive reviews with Belinda, the manager. I have been in touch with Belinda through emails and she was efficient in responding and booking my desired dates. She looked after us from the moment we arrived until we checked out. She's lovely and very easy to deal with!

The house itself is massive and beautifully designed. It has four large bedrooms which all look out to the sea, large French doors and glass walls (without curtains, no need for any as the mansion is isolated and you have the perfect privacy you want). The beds are proper king sized beds, very comfy (I have bad back so a nice firm and comfy bed is important to me) with quality linens. The bathrooms are another one of my favourites, walk-in showers, great power rain showers and all individually designed. The living room, kitchen and dining area are very cozy, and big enough to hold our family of 6 (+1 child). The house has its own swimming pool which was very important for us as the house is not by the beach, so having a pool to yourselves is just brilliant! The house has everything, all you need to bring is yourself, your bikini and your smile.

The staff are there to look after you. They have their own accommodation in a separate section of the house. Whenever we needed to go to the White Beach, we would be driven into town by the in-house driver. The drive into town is about 10 to 15 minutes. The ladies who look after housekeeping make sure the house is kept in great condition and they move around when you are out of the house so you rarely see them. But if you do need them, they will be available to assist.

Being a regular Boracay visitor, I always stay in Diniwid (away from the noise of Station 2!), I already had the idea where the house is located so I knew from the beginning that we will not be near the beach, that we would need a car to get to the house and that there is a private beach within 5 minute walking distance. This was all part of what we wanted, the privacy, the quietness but that we would still be able to go to White Beach if we wanted to be in the action.

All in all, our family holiday was fantastic! Having such a beautiful accommodation made it even more special. I would highly recommend this place for families wanting to be together in one place and to be able to enjoy the comforts of a beautiful home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The private pool & everything about the house!
Liked least: Location, but not a big deal
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Hacienda Luisita
Reviewed September 10, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
BigSpanky
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A peaceful, relaxing excape from all of life's worries......”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife, her mother, 3 sisters and two brothers stayed at the Boracay Mansion from August 12 thru August 17th 2012. We knew it would be rainy season when we arrived and had hoped that we would get lucky with the weather, however, that was not the case. Even though the weather was bad, it did not dampen our enjoyment and relaxation at the Boracay Mansion. It is indeed a beautiful place, peaceful, and very relaxing. As other reviewers have stated previously, the drive to the mansion is a little bumpy and rustic, however, I believe that added to our experience. The manion itself is wonderfully decorated, and well designed to ensure the privacy of each and every guest. It is such a large place, that even with 8 of us there (plus the staff), it was never crowded. The 360 degree scenic views around the Boracay Mansion are indeed breathtaking. Belinda, and her staff, Nonoy (our driver), Lani (our cook), and Jowena (our maid) did a fantastic job taking care of us. Every thing we needed was taken care of immediately and every question we had was always answered promptly. And, even though they were always around to take care of us, they also always gave us our space and never interferred with our privacy. The cable tv and wifi at the Boracay Mansion are fantastic and even were putting out strong signals during heavy rains while we were there. Nonoy our driver met us promptly at the Jetty Port when we arrived from Kalibo and within 15 minutes we were already enjoying the pool at the Mansion. Our only regret is that we didn't really get to experience Boracay as we would have liked due to the heavy rains, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the Boracay Mansion or the wonderful staff. Besides, it just gives us an excuse to return to this wonderful haven in the future. I would highly recommend you consider staying at the Boracay Mansion on your next trip to Boracay, especailly if going with a family, several couples or a large group.

Liked best: The awe inspiring scenic views that surround the Boracay Mansion
Liked least: The bumpy dirt road to the mansion (But not that big of a concern)
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Mike11178...
Leatherneck
“Awesome views and staff, love this place”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The service was great. All the staff was awesome and very helpful. The property has a short rough road but opens up to a secluded beautiful getaway. I have stayed here twice now and will many more times. The house is perfect with the private pool and the chef is awesome. Belinda is very helpful as a guide and she offers a wealth of information and activities to do during your stay. See you all soon!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house, location and staff.
Liked least: The rough road.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Australia
Reviewed May 17, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Vancouver BC Canada
Reviewed May 17, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing