“A DREAM VACATION in PARADISE”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Boracay Mansion

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
DSCF2768[1]
Lanai
Sunset Reflextion view fron the terrace...
DSC02820.JPG
2 bicycle  are free to use to our guests.
Apv Van
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
ifugono1c...
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“A DREAM VACATION in PARADISE”
Reviewed March 31, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

Where to start!! I was so worried to take this trip as we have never been to Phillipines so I had no idea what to expect! INCREDIBLE!! We were greeted at airport by Belinda and everything was prearranged to get us to the mansion smoothly. THe place is beautiful and located at a mountain top facing the ocean with gorgeous views. THe color of the waters here can not even be captured on film. THe place is laid out perfect! we had 7 of us and we never even bumped into each other! THe pool overlooking the ocean and the cold hot tub is wonderful. The cooking done by Leannie and Veve was just fantastic. We had breakfast everyday and dinners which were out of this world. We were truly on vacation here!! We had NoNoy to take us anywhere we wanted to go and when we wanted to do something on the island like island hopping we were well taken care of. My favorite place to go was Phuka Beach which was so natual and undisturbed. We also went to Crystal cove which was great to see!! I cannot say enough here on this review to talk about this mansion and the view and the people who worked at the house who made our stay incredible!! 6 stars out of 5!! THank you to Leannie, the most wonderful cook! and also Veve and No noy and Belinda! I I could go on and on! I recommend this place to Everbody!!Just be prepared to have a long trip getting there as the flight schedules are not so great! Truly it was the only negative thing I can say is the fact its hard to get to but so well worth it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the gorgeous views
Liked least: getting there
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
USA
Reviewed October 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
plexicat
Mondsee, Austria
“Unbelievable mansion. Wish the holiday lasted forever!”
Reviewed May 20, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

The mansion was everything that we imagined it to be - if not better. The rooms and facilities were just so overwhelmingly fantastic.

On the way up to the mansion, you get kind of worried though as you're driving on a dirt road through a "jungle-ly" area. But once you reach your destination, your breath is literally taken away.

The mansion and the staff were more than great. But if there was one thing I wish someone had told us is that you are actually charged for every trip you take with their van. It was just a little bit surprising to only be notified of that fact as we were packing up to go.

Otherwise, our group of 10 people had a blast at the mansion. And we would love to go there again!

Traveling group: Large Group/Tour
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
May 19, 2011
We do not charge per trip per se but the guest pays for gasoline only. what they use. The gas is 60 pesos per liter (or 1.30USD). We charged 1.30 usdollar per trip for the gasoline with the car including driver, as we use 1 liter of gas for the short trip. Shirley (the mom) was informed the first trip with the car. We are sorry for this misunderstanding and will advise all guests clearly in the future.
Alberta Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Living room/kitchen and the VIEW!
Liked least: The rough road leading to the property
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Guam
Reviewed November 24, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Liked best: Comfort and Service
Liked least: Bumpy Road
Traveling group: Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
UAE
Reviewed September 26, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with young children
Reviewed August 23, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing