“Still one of our favorite Resto in Boracay”
Review of Smoke Resto

Smoke Resto
Ranked #16 of 326 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our friend introduced us to this restaurant 3 years ago and everytime we are in Boracay, we would visit the place. There sre improvements in their kitchen and dining layout. Food is still same - delicious!

2  Thank Choi08

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love their Bulalo! Nice foods! Friendly staffs! It would be better if they have enough space to accommodate large groups!! YUM! YUM! YUM!

2  Thank mmanadero
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was great and affordable. Staffs were nice. They just need to have a bigger space for the dining area. We will definitely go back and eat here.

2  Thank charmed497
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The things I love about this place:
1. Great quality food
2. Very affordable
3. Food served hot as cooked fresh right in front of you
4. Efficient and friendly staff
5. Open 24 hours!

I had this in my restaurant to visit whilst on this holiday and I am glad we went indeed. It is located in D'Mall. Don't go here for the ambience but for home-cooked quality meal.

This is the sort of place I will not hesitate to bring my non-Filipino friends for a great and very affordable Filipino meal!

2  Thank IgorotaTraveler
Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you had it with overpriced restaurants in Station 2, better check out Smoke. Located in an alley at D'Mall (wet market area), you would never thought there's a place with good, home-cooked food in that area. You can't miss the smoke from the open kitchen which means your food is cooked only upon ordering. It may take time, but worth the wait. Bestsellers are beef salpicao and bulalo steak. If you're on the healthy side, try their tofu salpicao. Place is a bit small, always jam-packed. Nice, accomodating staff always ready to serve. And most of all, the affordable price. No wonder Smoke is a hit amongst locals and foreigners alike.

1  Thank XtinaNovember