“Pancake House is good for pancakes! (Who knew?)”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #113 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2012

So I see a lot of reviews here that the Pancake House is so-so for lunch and dinner-type food, which I can believe. But I don't generally go to someplace called "Pancake House" if I want lunch. I go there if I want pancakes. Now, the pancakes at Pancake House are definitely not your grandma's homemade pancakes, but they do the job. I ordered the blueberry pancakes, which are actually normal pancake batter with a filling of hot, delicious blueberry goo in the middle. Can't complain about that. My husband got banana-walnut pancakes, and even the walnuts were tasty (I don't normally like walnuts). Also, their fresh mango juice and calamansi are quite refreshing. So if you want lunch, go somewhere else. If you want pancakes, go here.
They lose one point in my review because since the seating area is semi-outdoor, they use large electric fans for cooling. My napkins kept blowing around everywhere. Also, they had a Twilight poster on the wall.

1  Thank Thyst

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I came here to get our western breakfast fix. The food didn't disappoint--she got the orange pancake tower and I got blueberry pancakes with a side of 4 tiny sausages--but it's overpriced and there are much better-value options nearby.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We ordered the frozen yogurt here and it tasted really strange, I ordered chocolate brownie bits with mine an they were ok but the rest tasted really really weird.

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I ordered arroz ala cuba and they served the meal with normal banana that already looked brOwnish instead of saba. Don't eat here!

The waiter was nice though. He offered the wifi.

1  Thank monique730
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Amazing, they served the best pancakes. Warm, soft & fluffy! Good Vienna coffee too. Their fries was home-made! healthy & yummy

Been to Pancake House? Share your experiences!