“Bad food and service”

Don Vito
Ranked #135 of 299 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockholm, Sweden
“Bad food and service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We didn't like any of the dishes we ordered. They were definitely not Italian - I still suspect there was banana ketchup on the pizza - and the waiters were so uncoordinated it wasn't even funny.

• Arabic first
Milan, Italy
“Just a scam!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Terrible experience!
I'm Italian so please trust me when I say that there's nothing of Italy in that place.
I travelled a lot, even tried plenty of restaurants but what I found there was the worst dining experience of my entire life!
The pizza was awful, kinda ridiculous fake copy of the worst commercial pizza you can get by US chains....
In the end we discovered the restaurant is run by Chinese people....

Please absolutely A V O I D!!!!!!!

China
“Owful”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

It claims to be an Italian Restaurant but it is a Chinese Restaurant. We ordered a pizza and it is the worst pizza we had in our lives. This place is definitely not a good Italian restaurant, at least fro Italian standard.

Visited February 2013
Taipei
“Goodish food but way to expensive...”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We ate here a couple of time. The service was excellent, but the food was way to expensive and really not great value. Don't get me wrong we enjoyed the live band and the food was fine. We also enjoyed the cocktails. There is simply better value to be had elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013
New Brunswick
“Uses the Cheapest Ingredients, Lousy Taste”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I don't usually write restaurant reviews, but I really wanted to warn people about this place.

After we ordered I started to notice the bored looks on the faces of the other people seated around us. Yes, we would be waiting a lonnnng time for our meal. It wasn't even that busy.

Overhearing the table next to us, their appetizer was never served. Instead, the waiter offered to serve it after the main since they'd forgotten about it. Mmmm cheese sticks for dessert! Then the woman was served the wrong dish- a meat dish and she was vegetarian. The waiter actually asked her to pay for it! Rather than apologizing and replacing it, they demanded money! I overheard the people two tables down get served the wrong dish too- the place seemed really disorganized. Yes, I had a long time to eavesdrop LOL it was a long wait!!

Now, about 40 minutes later our food arrived, and the order was correct. Too bad it tasted like something out of a can. We ordered spaghetti bolognaise and a meat pizza. How hard is it to screw that up? The spaghetti sauce was clearly from a can... and not even a nice can. It was like the cheapest of the cheap. Then the pizza... thin crust tasted like cardboard, and the toppings were very low quality. The "ham" was definitely spam and the pepperoni was tasteless. Not worth the wait, the price, or the 22% VAT and service charge they tacked on. Worst dinner in Boracay, and that's saying something.

• Visited February 2013