“Enjoyment pure :)”
Review of Zipline Boracay

Zipline Boracay
Ranked #14 of 61 Tours in Boracay
Reviewed July 23, 2014

During our visit to Boracay, we managed to get a morning with some activities like buggy driving and the Zipline. My eldest daughter went on it and enjoyed it really much.

The best is that you get a little Go-pro to video your experience and the movie you get later on a DVD. This makes the adventure memorable and fun :)

5  Thank RaymondWooninck

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Organised, safe, fun. Recommended. BUT watch out for the vicious mosquitoes when waiting for the return trip in the cable car. My legs got lumps and stepdaughter's face too. We left hats and some bags while doing zipline and cable car.

1  Thank Wena G
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nothing too exciting, nice view. When we arrived we had to wait for almost an hour whilst waiting for another group to arrive, we could have gone up and down 5 times waiting!

On the plus side, while waiting we asked the other driver to bring beers, which they did

2  Thank AliciaPark
Reviewed June 23, 2014

ended so quickly.. not so much fun..
I heard that there was two places to do this.. if you have the choice, pick the long one.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I live in a place in the US with mountains; we are kind of known for our ziplines. I'm sorry, but they have nothing on this zipline! This was amazing! I was terrified and didn't want to let go, but I'm so glad I did. The view is spectacular. To your left, you see a beautiful crystal clear ocean and beach, and in front of you and to the right rolling hills with houses scattered around them and trees. It really is breath taking. We did this with a Buggee Car and Cable Car package as well. It was a great deal, and our tour guides were so sweet.

The zipline is in 'superman' fashion, so you will be laying face down. I did ask about the weight limit, as I'm not a tiny Asian, and it's safe up to 500 pounds so even your heftiest American will be perfectly safe.

After the zipline, you go back on a cable car, which is slow and allows for a great view. Such a wonderful top knotch experience!

6  Thank thekryingonion