“nice experience”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“nice experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

very nice zipline in the mountains above Boracay. The views are beautiful from here so even if you don't zipline it is worth the trip for the views. over all it was nice experience

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Alberta, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“25 seconds of fun”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I think the 600 pesos fee for the 25 seconds ride is a bit of a rip off. It was fun though. Better to have someone downstairs to take your photos because the zipline group has their own photographers and is selling per photo at 150 pesos each.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank RakelleP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect for first timer - short but worth my penny”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Zipline Mt. Luho – Boracay
If you are planning to climb up Mt Luho to see the view of the Boracay Island, you gotta have to try their Zipline too. At first I was a bit nervous because I am anticipating the feeling of like riding on a roller coaster where I feel my heart is coming out of my body. And my Boyfriend too was hesitant to try it coz he is like 230 lbs and worried maybe the cable is not strong enough to carry him. But the moment the operators released me from their grip, that is the moment of trilling experience. I even waved my hand and opened my arm wide to show my BF that I am enjoying it and I felt that it is safe for me and for him too. Wasn’t able to enjoy much the view of the mountain because my concentration was in the other end. I wish the zipline is much longer but it is perfect for first timer like me.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ylawood
Darwin, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Short fun”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Rode up here on a hired scooter - short walk up a path to the platform. Actually get 2 ziplines (1 x down to platform & 1x back to the reception area) Funny bunch of people :)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank lovethegreatescape
Mooloolaba, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Holy hell, it was FAST!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Did this zip line for the first time and had a ball, takes you from high on the hill all the way down to a beautiful beach. It was a lot faster than I thought it was going to be, but great fun and we loved it.

Visited April 2013