“Fun little zipline”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun little zipline”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It's not a huge zipline, but fun anyhow. It was great for my girlfriend's first time too -- scary enough, but not so bad she turned back. (Though she might have if the operator hadn't tied us together and had me step off... :P)

Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“fun! fun!! fun!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

fun! fun!! fun!!!...... after ATVing, three of us went for ziplining..... when i saw the path, i got scared as it starts up from a mountain and straight goes down near a beach...... its fast and fun.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Mamun007
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Extreme!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is where I first tried the zip of my life! I was scared at first but then the activity is so enticing. I ended up doing it. Super fun!

Visited October 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Great for kids, blah for adults”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

It was my 11yo son's first time and he was thilled by it. Amazing view though as you go down the very very short line. But for adults, i wouldnt suggest it. Ive been to several ziplines in Jamaica and other country so this one was a blah for me.

2 Thank May C
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Zipline is exciting but kinda overprice”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I would say for first timers in Ziplining, I enjoyed it. The only problem is, its kinda expensive in such manner that its 300 meters only for php700. So I would be more than happy to do it again for php300. But if you're there, might as well try it especially if you don't have time to visit better ziplining provinces.

Visited May 2012