Nami Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

what a view very early in the morning or during stormy weathers. i like it so much and returned again and again.
from feb 2013 to july 2013 i was a regular customer for coffee time or several time for lunch or dinner.
the staff at nami restaurant and i mean all of them are so friendly and entertaining and for that reason it is indeed my favorit place in boracay. a very big compliment to all of you.
hope i can return again in another year.

1  Thank bebotZurich

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at Casa Mika, so Nami restaurant was just a short walk down the hill to Diniwid beach. I ate hear twice, and had a couch seat with a view of the sea both times. The view is amazing from the restaurant. The staff were very attentive, and the atmosphere is great. Both dinner and brunch were also quite good, and the amount of food provided for the price was a good value. I would definitely recommend Nami to anyone visiting Diniwid beach.

3  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the more pricier restaurants on the island but the food sure is great and the view even more amazing.

2  Thank George d
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were staying at Diniwid beach and were attracted by the nice look of Nami so decided to go up the cute lift and give it a try. Arrived there for a late lunch and were seated on the balcony, overlooking the fabulous turquoise, indigo and emerald hues of the sea. What a wonderful view!! And then the food was also fantastic. I was expecting a bit more of local flavor but what was on offering was pretty nice. Prices are slightly high for Boracay but nothing outrageous at all. The quality and taste of the meals were excellent and the portions are quite generous, not to mention the great service. On our first visit we had beef salad, fish on fried nood and the amazing chocolate cake, so rich and wonderful that made me go back for more the next day. Then we had pasta carbonara and salsiccia, both of them quite nicely made. Nami boasts that it is one of the best restaurants in the Philippines and I have no doubt that it has the quality to make such a claim. Strongly recommended´, particularly if wanting to escape White Beach for a more relaxed, serene atmosphere.

2  Thank AusverGeorge
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was staying in a nearby hotel and decided I had to try Nami. I arrived around 2pm for a late lunch. After an interesting ride in the bamboo elevator I arrived at the restaurant and took in the wonderful views this eatery has to offer. Just gorgeous. The restaurant was well furnished and a great seating layout allowing couples or solo travellers to sit closest to the view. I ordered the pan seared salmon with creamy garlic and tomato roulade. It came with a small spattering of veges and mashed potatoes for 590 PHP. The meal was well presented. It was not a master chef standard of a dish as you would expect for the price however I did enjoy it. It is expensive by Philippine standards but reasonable by Australian standards so I justified it that way. I figured the view and the experience also made the restaurant definitely worth the visit. Give it a try just to say you've eaten there, been in the quirky elevator and enjoyed the beautiful views.

2  Thank TanyaLSNT