“Good hotel with good location”

Crown Regency Beach Resort
Ranked #104 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I traveled alone and a first timer in boracay island. The hotel location is very good, it is along the beach area of station 3. Hotel served daily buffet breakfast with egg and pancake stations. No need for me to look for a restaurant to eat breakfast because it is part of my hotel package.Hotel have an infinity swimming pool on the 3rd floor and a kiddie pool. I can use Jacuzzi for free of charge with prior reservation at the front desk area.Front desk staff are very friendly and approachable.They informed me during checked in time the services they offer.Housekeeping staff cleaned my room late on my 2nd day but it doesn't bothered me at all.Hotel have a bar set up in front where in i can drink my favorite cocktail drink.

There is also an on going picture taking in front of the hotel with a lion, tiger, snakes and cockatoo.I loved watching the animals especially the lion and a tiger(they are best friends forever). People could touch them just like an ordinary animals.

When i was about to leave the island the weather was very windy. Next time i will visit boracay during early summer time or Christmas season.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jam s
There are newer reviews for Crown Regency Beach Resort

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Me and my friend stayed in Crown Regency Beach Resort last June 2, 2013. We booked for 5 nights stay.Upon arrival the staff is very accommodating, have a fast check in process. the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. When we arrived, there were tiger, lion, python and cockatoo. I was surprised as I thought there were animal show on the hotel but I was wrong as the guests are allowed to take pictures with those animals, it's so amazing, they are friendly:)
The breakfast was good. The location of the hotel lies on the beach front. It's a great stay

Room Tip: it's nice to have a room with 1 queen bed and 1 single bed, but it might depends on the room ava...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2013

i love staying on this place... the ambiance is great, the food is great, the music band at night was great and i love the view of the beach every morning... it's a good thing that it is located at the front beach because we can easily go to the beach and have water activities... the breakfast buffet was good and they have courteous staff who assisted us very well...at night we can enjoy the cozy atmosphere together with the live band playing on the front beach...plus they have a pond where you can enjoy feeding and watching the fishes in there...

thank you for accommodating us very well... we'll surely come back next summer!!! see you!!!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vallecrhissa
Reviewed June 8, 2013

me n my friends went to to their hotel just last week though summer already had ended we still went to boracay...it was really nice upon our arrival we arrange for a transfer and we were pick-up by their concierge who have entertained us on informing all the places and activities we can do in boracay ... upon our arrival at the hotel the front office on duty greeted us and assisted us to our check-in and with all our queries..by our 4nights of stay...I really enjoyed the ff. the animal picture taking it was so cool 1st in boracay, me n my friends arrange then an island hopping to their hotel we tour around the boracay island wherein we have relaxed,swim and seen beautiful sights, the room they gave us has a nice view of the beach...we then as well availed their lunch and dinner buffet...in which by dinner buffet there was a band serenading us and the vocalist was really great seems he's having a concert and that's for 299 you already have good food and good music...and we won't forget as well how nice was our room service in which upon are comeback at the hotel our room was already cleaned...I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends..for me our experience was great...we didn't regret it...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Georginamd
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Tonight we walked past this hotel and out the front of it they had a tiger on a leash, a large snake and a couple of cockatoos. The staff were creating a frenzy with the crowd and encouraging tourists to pay the equivalent of $6USD to have their photo taken with the tiger. I do not often write reviews BUT there is something very wrong with exploiting these animals in this way, a zoo is one thing, but this environment is far far from any sort of natural habitat. Do not stay at this hotel and support this type of animal cruelty.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mandy D
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Poor in everything! Very inconsistent booking and service. I hate this resort and will definitely not endorse it to my friends! Bad experience, bad service!

I was planning on staying at this hotel for a few days, but encountered poor service with booking. First, got directed to reservations that asked for me to leave a voicemail. Then had to call back and the hotel booked the room for me, only didn't send me confirmation email like they said they would so I had to follow up on that. When I got the confirmation email, I had to call to confirm the rate and asked them to send me an email, only I didn't heard back for days. So I called again and they couldn't locate my reservations and I was told that I had called the central line when I should call the "in house" reservations because that's where I apparantly booked through fyi in house and central reservations for this hotel are not on the same system). So made another call only to have a really rude girl on the other line. All the while, I am being charged long distance rate because their toll free line does not work. This experience was enough for me to cancel my reservations. First impressions are everything, and I was left with a bad one.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank NHADZ
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The best thing about this hotel was the location situated directly in front of the beach. The main lobby is an outdoor patio which also serves as the breakfast dining area and provides a nice place to sit under shade. It's the only location which has wifi. Rooms have cable connection internet. They also have an outdoor tent set up on the beach with live music and bar in the evenings. Very accessible to the beach and the main beach walking path with many tourists on the trail. If you walk down the trail for 15 minutes you will come across D Mall for loads of shopping and eating.

The room was very clean; bathroom, floor, and sheets. I noticed a slight smell from wet swim wear or humidity so i recommend opening the balcony window. I ate pizza in the room one night and put the leftover in the fridge but by next morning an army of ants appeared from nowhere.

On the third floor is the swimming pool and an outdoor shower to remove sand. A great place to relax and take pictures.

I took the plane to Kalipo Airport and then about an hour an a half shuttle ride to the main port. Then it's a 20 minute boat ride to Boracay. From there a about 15 minute bus/motorcycle ride to the hotel.

The beach has many locals who regularly solicit tourists.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple