I travelled to this villa with my sister in mid-May and stayed there for one day only. We stayed in a 1-bedroom suite (halfway between the pool and the reception area). There is quite a large number of Asians (esp Hong Kongers and Taiwanese in the villa).
- Rooms are fantastic, with a spacious living room
- Seaview in bedroom and living room
- Jacuzzi in the bathroom, which accommodates two persons - GOOD!
- Infinity Pool (hardly anyone there when you swim before 12:00 in the morning)
- Sufficient kitchen utensils; can freely cook there
- Spacious bathroom, with two sinks
- No Air-con in the living room (and the open kitchen) so you can imagine the hot temperature when u just wake up and go to the living room
- Small recpetion area
- Staff not welcoming enough (esp the guy at the reception)
- Small hotel shuttle (at most accommodate 8 persons)
- Food & drinks in the restaurant is a bit expensive
- Seaview is partly blocked by the other suites in front of us
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cohiba Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cohiba Villas Hotel Boracay