“Had a blast!”

Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 226 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Arrived here and at first was a little intimidated by the lady we spoke to, but after about 2 minutes of chatting to her I could tell that she was one of the friendliest people I had ever met! Got sorted in our rooms which were nice and clean, had a wander around the courtyard which is a beautiful place to work off your hangover from the night before! All the other guests were great, everyone was like minded and there for fun! Short 5 minute walk to White Beach, which is where all the action is. I loved Borocay and loved the Lazy dog! There are loads more places right on white beach, but this is cosy and a little more quiet, and still not far at all! I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Coming from the Masskara Festival in Bacolod, I had taken I boat to Dumangas, Ilo-ilo, a van to Caticlan, and arrived in Boracay island around midnight. The night watchman expected my arrival and cheerfully showed me to my lovely room. Their vietnamese coffee is a great way to start the morning, and their staff are more than glad to open your door for you when you keep locking yourself out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a very terrible flight from China to Boracay, EVERYTHING went wrong. But as soon as I set foot to the Lazy Dog, I knew I was home.
Stunning people work there and do their utter best to help you in every possible way.
The atmosphere is chilled and relaxed with cold beers and great food.
We met so many new friends at the Lazy Dog, including the owner, who is amazing. She knows about everything on the island,, and will help you plan whatever you might need! Fresh fish? DONE! Island hopping? DONE! I have never had the pleasure of staying is a place that felt so good. I have already made plans to go back next year and visit again, and I can not see myself staying in any other place, except the LAZY DOG.
What a wonderful time.
Thank you so much.

Room Tip: The 301 to 305 rooms have no back windows, so if you are a late sleeper, you should hear no noises...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We came to Boracay with the end objective of spending our time learning to dive. We found that Lazy Dog turned out to be the perfect place for us. We spent 7 days here. It was close to the beach and a 5-7 min walk away from all the shops and restaurants on the island. The rooms were cosy and perfect for us - not too fancy, but just enough to be comfortable. The toilets were also a good size and everything worked just fine. The beds were comfortable and we got good nights of rest every night. The cafe is open most of the day and has a nice airy-seating. You get a lot of breeze from the sea, without it being too windy either. The pancakes and Vietnamese coffee were the best things on the menu. The owner is very friendly and always ready to help, as are the staff. The dog, Whiskey, is adorable and keeps out of the way. He lives up to the name, indeed.

Room Tip: Some rooms tend not too have many windows, so ask for a room with windows if you want direct sunligh...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nice place. cosy and relaxing. very clean room.

Great food. i love the tapa, the bistek, adobo, mango cheesecake, vitnamese coffee, frozen iced tea did i mention the tapa? :))

Very friendly staffs. Just tell them what u need and they will serve you with a smile :)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Room was comfortable and clean. Hot shower and clean bed. Was staying on the first floor where I could open the partitions leading to the patio, making it more spacious and airy. The common area was a place to relax and unwind.
Good food, great hospitality. I became friends with the staffs and still kept in contact with them, that's what made me want to write a review for them.
Location wise, it is located at the quieter part of Boracay, but still pretty centralized. If you know the directions, you can reach the White Beach in 5-10 mins.
It is only about $36 a night, don't expect luxury. But good service, definitely there is.
I went in June 2010.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Lazy Dog Bed in breakfast is a very quaint place. When you are there you feel a sense of community. It's located at the back beach so no noise and crowd. Their food is superb! I've tasted a lot adobo flakes in Manila but I can say theirs is the BEST! plus Whiskey (the lazy dog) is so friendly. The people staff are nice too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends