“Best Greek food in Boracay”
Review of Cyma

Cyma
Ranked #54 of 354 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

As far a Greek food is concerned, it is hard to find a better place than Cyma. Actually you won't. Cyma offers you the best Greek reproduction you will find in the Philippines!
We did notice a couple of dishes had some strange non authentic ingredients but you can have them removed if you know whst your looking for!
For our experience, the resto is small and very busy so sometimes you have to wait 20 minutes to get in! Also it can get very hot in there, seriously the place needs a bigger location!
Overall the quantities were large and the dishes were very tasty. We will be back!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We went to eat the Apollo meat platter, but as a non pork eater I asked if possible to swap the pork for chicken . In Philippines chicken is cheaper than pork I was confused as to why My request was refused . But I really wanted lamb so I proceeded to order “lamb chops” and my partner a chicken abodo “Greek style” . The Lamb chops were non existent instead I was served possibly a cut from the lamb shoulder maybe not , in any case it wasn’t what was advertised on the menu but yet wanted me to pay for lamb chops check out picture below!! I’ve been to Greece never once seen a chicken abodo on the menu and never had boiled chicken served to me in any of the restaurants . The chicken was pink and well under cooked . To say I’m disappointed is an understatement as I read many good reviews previous to my visit .

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Excellent selection of traditional Greek dishes all served with a smile. Unexpected in the Philippines. Great value too!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Food is amazing.
The staff were very attentive.
Owner was very kind.
You would be missing out if you don’t try their food, especially their lamb!

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Cyma is one of my favorite places to eat at, every trip i take to boracay, cyma is the first place i go to. Hummus, any pasta, kebabs, and lamb is a must! And they just dropped ribs on the menu! I always take my friends here and we share the biggest laughs here. The owner is super kind too.