“bad service and extremely small portion”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cyma

Cyma
Ranked #74 of 299 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“bad service and extremely small portion”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Servers were chatting with each other and not paying attention to the customers. No grilled whole fish, so ordered a mahi mahi,and it was smaller than a child's palm for 340peso. The server tyyhan asked me if I want the rice or potato with the fish. I picked rice, thinking it was part of the meal. No, it's not! Got charged another 40peso for a bowl of rice which I would not have ordered if I knew it was not part of the meal that was smaller than an appertizer. Will not recommend this place.

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
london
“too bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

have to wait a day for a table, each time they bring some dish they all SCREAM .Opa,,, scary, heavy eye burning smoke everywhere, pasta hard raw , cover with pesto and sundried tomato, that's italian food right?not greek, poor,! eat greek food in greece not in the philippines they have no clue about greek food

Harbin, China
“Absolutely terrible!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Had to resrve one day in advance. The food was waaaay overpriced, terrible and bland;puts Greek food to shame. Ordered the five combo pita dip appetizer and was given 5 tiny pieces of pita bread. What a joke. We reordered a sideof pita bread and we were given 4 tiny more pieces,lol. We couldn’t finish the dips with the amount of pita given. The tzatziki was terrible!!! Coms on guys!! I make better stuff at home!!! wanted to leave asap but waited another 15 min at the front of the restaraunt to pay the bill with a manditory service charge!!! Never again cyma!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
Hong Kong
“got worse and we just wanted to leave as soon as possible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

every CNY my family comes to Boracay since 2009, 3 years ago we were recommended to give a try to Cyma and we liked it. This year as usual we went there and we could not wait to leave...Food have never been excellent but the place had something special before, may be this ops shouting when they serve the cheese; it GOT WORSE, may be because they became popular they started to think only about the numbers, it is like eating in a crowded and noisy fast food, you feel like you have to rush up finishing your food because someone else is waiting to sit...we booked the table and we arrived at 8.30pm sharp. Well, table was not ready and we had to wait standing outside for 20 min and this was the first disappointment. I was also surprised that in a greek taverna they put the Beatles...my sister and my brother in law own a greek taverna in Bulgaria and they always put some greek music and believe me greek music is nice. We were used to recommend this restaurant but we DO NOT RECCOMEND IT ANYMORE!

• Visited February 2014
“Not an Authentic GREEK food restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Born and raised in Toronto I've had the luxury to taste real authentic Greek food on the Danforth. And after my visit to Cyma here in Boracay the pork souvlaki was horrible and the Greek salad was disappointing. This restaurant is small, crowded and way overpriced. Not recommended!!!