“One of the best”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Cyma Greek Restaurant, i would say it has to be my best ever Greek food experience. Food is definitely nice, decoration is great. For first timer who travel Boracay, i would strongly recommend this Greek restaurant to you just that i don't want you bring nothing back but bring a wonderful memories and feelings, try it out.

1  Thank hendryschan

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I used to eat at Cyma in Manila most of the times especially when I have visitors or meetings. So upon arriving Boracay, as our hotel was not ready yet, I did not think twice about eating here as I know the taste and my kids loved this restaurant.
We arrived the restaurant at around 1PM and we ordered our usual orders. We ordered the Roka Salata, Clams with angel hair but they don't have instead they had mussels with angel hair pasta (mussels were smaller than our usual clams), spinach artichoke. We were only able to order these items as most items have no stock, not to exaggerate almost all we pointed in the menu were not available.
When our orders arrived, there was full disappointment. All foods served was not with their standard sharing size & taste was the worst that I could ever think of. The prices are more expensive here compared to their Manila branches. I could never ever think of anything to describe this but definitely I will never ever go back to any Cyma chain of restaurants. It just killed my trust with this restaurant. And to top it all, they were not ever serving service water to guests. After talking to the tourism booth, the guys were shocked that Cyma was not serving any drinking water, according to DOT, Boracay has the safest drinking water. Bad service = No customers coming back!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I so love their food!!! Its quite expensive though. They just don't have the angel hair clam pasta that they have here but its ok.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

i used to love going to cyma whenever i go to boracay, but sadly the establishment staying the same as it was years ago isn't a good thing for this restaurant. the food just keeps getting more expensive and the portions getting smaller without any of the interiors or crockery hasn't improved; our plate had a nick, the chair was unstable and the table just reeking of the oil of the previous customer.

food was so-so too. our salad was drenched in the dressing and pork chops forgettable. for the price we paid, i suggest just eating at the other newly restos instead.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Visited this restaurant after reading reviews on TA. Wife is a vegetarian so we were excited about vegetarian dishes here. We first ordered their flaming cheese dish which was very average with a small quantity. I was expecting more for roughly 280 peso.
We ordered a vegetarian pasta and another one with lamb sauce. Both the dishes were just OK.
There are fans in the restaurant but they are pretty useless because they run at a very slow speed. This is a small place and I do not understand why the owners cannot provide AC or more fans.
Needless to say, we left disappointed. Overall, I think this is a very overpriced restaurant and there are better options available in the same price range.