Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I have a wonderful stay here with my friend for 6 days in December. Some heavy rainfalls with wind make trouble with water - but we survived. This place is very close to beach, just 20 m walk from the bar. The staff is very good, and always see the needs of the guest.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GOLDEN PHOENIX ... B, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Phoenix Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear JanHaugesund_Norway,

We are glad that you are able to appreciate the location we have and also the service of Our staff. We are hoping to have you again on your next visit here in Boracay. Thank you.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

The small beach bar is a great place to chill throughout the day. They let you play any music you want and the service from “Kestor” and his friends is superb. I recommend you try the pork dumplings (so good!!!)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrl242
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Actually visited last Year 2017. Upon check in tried paying for my stay via Credit card, I was told, I wasn't allowed since I said I will pay cash? Lol, the ATM machine down the road wasn't working! Booked the room due to pricing.
Overall, our stay was ok. I chose a room closer to the beach side of the property. Booking through their website was fast and responsive!!

1  Thank davey671
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is decent but it is in serious need of a refurb. It was clean enough and most of the staff were friendly and helpful, however, there were 2 guys on reception who were very unhelpful when we had an issue with our flights. I would recommend staying elsewhere unless nicer places are fully booked.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Boracay. One of the best islands ever that I've been fortunate to visit. My wife and I decided on stopping off for a couple of days on our way home from our second short honeymoon in Kuala Lumpur. I looked on line with both Agoda and Booking.Com at this venue. Most pictures and reviews were excellent. However, the reality,was a million miles off the mark. What I paid and what we got were poles apart from expectations.
The room was dated,in need of serious repairs. They placed a kettle on the side of a unit,with no obvious power source for use. The view outside you can see from my photos.
Breakfast was supposedly buffet. No fresh fruit juices,cereals or bacon. There was rice and ham that looked straight out of a microwave. Nobodyappeared to use the pool which was strange,as this was the only positive bit in my opinion.
Overall, it's left me with the feeling that it may be some time before I visit Boracay again.

Date of stay: December 2017