All reviewswhite beachbasic roombalconyislandsandshore
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I so loved boracay, we came here a number of times before with our children that's why we stayed on a big resort with swimming pool.

This semestral break of our kids, my husband and I decided to go back without our kids with us, that's why I searched the net and looked for the best and affordable resort for the two of us. I came up with this and read beautiful reviews about white beach de boracay.

At first, I was booked at the beachfront room.
First of all, i don't like the bed. You can feel the spring on it. The blanket is tooo thin. The bed is small for 2 person. The pillows are flat.

The comfort room is small also, the cubicle there is best fits for a 7 year old kid.

Second major dislike about this place is the noise... Too loud... too noisy outside... i cant sleep..
for their price, i may say that it is not cheap, it is too way expensive.. their towel looks very old
too.

For this reason, i requested to cancel my 4 days booking and i wanted to transfer to another resort.

but... i was informed by them that they have garden view room ( where i can see no garden, i saw tiny flowers around lol) they insist that the place is very quiet. So, with that reason, i followed them, coz i really wanted to rest, to relax, to enjoy. That night, we walked inside a small street.
I demanded for a discount because, other resort has cheaper price compare to them but complete in amenities. And they did, they give me small discount :) better than nothing...

We then transferred to that garden view room(garden?), there's no WIFI. There's no beach towel...ahem... let me inform you people of white beach... beach towel is different from bath towel ... They did not clean our room everyday. They didn't even change our towels daily. You need to request in order to give you a new one.

And also, going back to the bed, aside from having an old bed sheet, an old thin blanket and a flat pillows, .. i have my intimate moment with my husband, and i was very distracted because the bed is too noisy banging the wall... we're kinda careful, coz we might gonna hear outside. yaiks...
and well, its true that the place is very quite.... just in the evening.. but when its 8 am, you can hear the carpenter's hammer until 5pm.. as of now, there are many constructions around that garden view place.

we'll i still love boracay, but will never going back to white beach de boracay resort again. :(

for the positive review for them
beachfront view room'
nice location
nice people
restaurants are just around. that's all

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank badethzkie
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Every time we go in Boracay we always stay here. Value for money. Free fast internet connection. When we need hot water every morning for coffee they provide it for free. Good location for every thing - beach, restaurant, bars etc. very accessible from the main road. The staff are kind and always ready to attend on our needs. I always prefer to stay here over hotels and resorts available in the island.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank morgana001
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed in White Beach de boracay on August 2011 during my vacation in the Philippines. We paid for a room at the back side however the owner was kind enough to transfer us to a room facing the sea and with balcony. We stayed for 4 nights and had saved a lot for our accommodation. The staff are nice providing hot water to us every morning for coffee. Since this is a hassle free accommodation they don't provide room service but no problem with food you can always find your way out to the nearest restaurant. I would say that I will still stay at this hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
21  Thank Ms_Michaela
Reviewed September 17, 2011

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay in the Boracay beach front with simple (very basic- hotel has no swimming pool) amenities, I recommend the sea view rooms of this hotel. Since the sea view rooms are located at the beach front, nights are filled with music from bars nearby. If you want a more quiet place, the hotel has garden view rooms, not located in the beach front. The garden view rooms are bigger (more like a family room) than the sea view rooms. Sea view rooms have wifi and cable tv. The sea view and garden view rooms have communal kitchen. It would be better to inform the staff before using the kitchen (space and utensils are limited). The staff are very friendly and accommodating that it feels like I'm just vacationing with my Filipino relatives.... so hospitable welcoming and always willing to help us. I enjoyed my stay in this hotel and will be coming back with my family!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
22  Thank Vessa
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Very nice hotel, everyone was very friendly and accommodating from the management to the staffs, hotel was clean, location was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy their holiday! No hassle and cheap! The services they offered exceeds the price we paid for the hotel. We decided to prepare our own food and they allowed us into their kitchen! When we arrived, my man had an upset tummy but it was cured there. Like we said, it's a home away from home!

Nightlife: Nightlife in is fun. Bambooze is open until 400AM. The people in Boracay are very nice as well! Friendly and smiles everywhere!

Room Tip: Rooms are super clean and very cheap!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple