“the perfect place to stay for a nice view and low priced room”

White Beach de Boracay
Ranked #27 of 223 Boracay B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“the perfect place to stay for a nice view and low priced room”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed in White Beach de boracay on August 2011 during my vacation in the Philippines. We paid for a room at the back side however the owner was kind enough to transfer us to a room facing the sea and with balcony. We stayed for 4 nights and had saved a lot for our accommodation. The staff are nice providing hot water to us every morning for coffee. Since this is a hassle free accommodation they don't provide room service but no problem with food you can always find your way out to the nearest restaurant. I would say that I will still stay at this hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
21 Thank Ms_Michaela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manila
Reviewed September 17, 2011

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay in the Boracay beach front with simple (very basic- hotel has no swimming pool) amenities, I recommend the sea view rooms of this hotel. Since the sea view rooms are located at the beach front, nights are filled with music from bars nearby. If you want a more quiet place, the hotel has garden view rooms, not located in the beach front. The garden view rooms are bigger (more like a family room) than the sea view rooms. Sea view rooms have wifi and cable tv. The sea view and garden view rooms have communal kitchen. It would be better to inform the staff before using the kitchen (space and utensils are limited). The staff are very friendly and accommodating that it feels like I'm just vacationing with my Filipino relatives.... so hospitable welcoming and always willing to help us. I enjoyed my stay in this hotel and will be coming back with my family!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
22 Thank Vessa
Tacloban, Philippines
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Very nice hotel, everyone was very friendly and accommodating from the management to the staffs, hotel was clean, location was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy their holiday! No hassle and cheap! The services they offered exceeds the price we paid for the hotel. We decided to prepare our own food and they allowed us into their kitchen! When we arrived, my man had an upset tummy but it was cured there. Like we said, it's a home away from home!

Nightlife: Nightlife in is fun. Bambooze is open until 400AM. The people in Boracay are very nice as well! Friendly and smiles everywhere!

Room Tip: Rooms are super clean and very cheap!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
26 Thank efleda s
Marikina, Philippines
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Great location, service and value!
-less than a minute walk to the beach.
-Calamansi Muffin from Real Coffee is just a street behind.
-easy to talk to staff just be straight to the point with them.
-family feel.
-gives returning guests discounts.
-beach front location doesn't need to be expensive.

Room Tip: choose the the one of the two rooms on the third floor that has a large space for chilling
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
26 Thank jglaz
MANILA
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have satisfaction with the service. The room is clean and fragrant. I am very comfortable staying at White Beach de Boracay. I like the food because they cook for us. Whatever we need, they are very available and friendly. The attendants are very approachable and always informing us the activities.

Room Tip: front view overlooking the beach. I am very in love with the nature.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
17 Thank anitadlc2002
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed July 11, 2011

My wife and I went to White Beach de Boracay Resort last week for our long delayed "honeymoon". We stayed there for three days and two nights. We were speechless when the room given to us is located at the beach front!! From the balcony, we could see everything, the sunrise, sunset, "fire dancing" and what a spectacular view!! You could simply glimpse at the window and you could simply see the beach. It's amazing!!! The place is very accessible from the port. All you have to do upon arriving at the port, ride a "trisikol" and just say "Station 1 Astoria", upon arriving at Astoria, all you have to do is to walk a distance of more/less than 100 meters. Now that's convenience when you have to walk together with your bags. If you intend to have activities while staying there, i.e., island hopping, water sports, etc., simply inform the staff of your intentions and they will be the one's who will facilitate it. It's very convenient and very assuring, since they will make arrangements with persons/business concerned. Don't worry, their contacts are one of the cheapest in Boracay and you won't be worried if they will charge you too much. If you need to buy something, everything is within "walking distance". You don't need to ride when you go to the D Mall or D Talipapa. The food is also very good. You don't have to spend for breakfast. It is included with the package. This is the second time that I experienced their marvelous service, and it keeps getting better!!! Thank you White Beach de Boracay Resort for making our honeymoon a "success".

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
29 Thank allan_rey45
Valenzuela, Philippines
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed there last July 2 to 6, 2011 only. I had a blast with my Boracay vacation! We have the best beach front view room. In fact, we can already see the fire dancers in our balcony. Plus you will experience already the beautiful beach with just few steps away from your room. The room is spacious enough for the three of us. They also provided us towels and toiletries. Since we stayed there during off peak season, we availed the promo price for 3D2N and they even gave us a huge discount for our 4th night. They also gave us breakfast and meals everyday which are all specialties of their cook:) They also arranged our island activities which by the way are very very affordable compared with other resorts offering the same activities. I personally recommend the resort if you want to have fun with all the island activities. I will definitely come back soon! I will miss the boracay beach and our beachview room. :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends