“great view with the good food”
Review of Nigi Nigi Too

Nigi Nigi Too
Ranked #137 of 303 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Bar, Filipino, International, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
“great view with the good food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

it is my fiance's fave resto in the island.. we always had the large seafood platter with a couple of beers and enjoying the view of the Willy's Rock during our stay. This hotel / resto is located at station 1 and since we stayed at Station 3, it was never been an issue for us to get there... Php 10.00 fare/pax for less than 10 min ride and wallah! we can now enjoy the better spot while having our lovely meal! LOL then enjoy the water and powdery sands of this lovely paradise after our sumptuous lunch... i would say that this one of the memorable resto aside from the other one where my fiance made his marriage proposal last Nov. 2013. :)

Rome, Italy
“Relaxing view while having dinner”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The vegetarian make your own pizza is not bad at all. It is a relaxing dinner with less people and noise unlike spending your dinner in station 2. Food is ok and have reasonable prices.

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,278 helpful votes
“Good breakfast and lunches!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We only stayed at Nigi Nigi Too for 1 night due to construction noise so did only try their breakfast once. Great and interesting selecions available and it comes with unlimited eggs. We really enjoyed our breakfast which was generous and the ambiance of seeing the ocean in front of us made it even more special.

We had lunch on our first day only which consisted of Chicken Parma and Sinagang. Again both were very tastey and good.

No evidence as mentioned by the previous reviewer of unhappy staff. We found the staff most helpful and obliging and especially the barman who served me beers in the picture below.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tommomelbourne
Manila
“OKAY FOOD, Staff hated their job”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The reason I came to check this place is because my friend recommended it. When I first got to Nigi to have my lunch , this lady at the bar seemed sad, didn't even smile at all like she hated his job. The guy at the bar is the same thing. Glad there is a foreign man who smiled at me and even asked how am I, then I found out he is the owner. Great Job for the owner for welcoming guests. Anyway I ordered Beef Caldereta and Calamansi juice. Nothing special. I did not even finish it cause I wanted to leave already. When i asked for the check this Guy never really have enthusiasm with his job but still I gave a tip. I am not happy with Nigi.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank asian_chic
Quezon City, Philippines
“Big-Delicious Burgers!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

they advertised for the biggest and best burger in the Island and I think I would have to agree on that! Juicy and yes...it's big!!! Yummmmm!!

• Visited May 2013