“"No Regret"”

Luzon, Philippines
“"No Regret"”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Location

The resort is quite far from the Boracay stations where the white sand beach is located but no worries the resort has its own transportation service every hour from 8am to 12mn from the resort going to D' Mall vice versa. If you are the type of traveler who wanted to relax and enjoy the scenery of Boracay and not the noisy part of it, then I recommend you this resort. The resort is just 5 minutes away from Bulabog beach where most of the water sports are.

The Room

We booked for 2 bedroom villa which is suited for 4 pax, even 5 pax can fit in but there will be an extra charges in exceed to 4 pax which amounted to P1700/pax. The room has a very modern design all rooms has its flat screen tv and even the living room. The room is truly relaxing. Fully equipped kitchen is available where you can cook your own meal during your stay.

The Amenities

Their "infinity pool" is not that bad. It is near the bar where you can enjoy happy hour from 4pm till 6pm as I remember ( Buy one get one free drink).

Don't forget to check out their roof deck where you can relax and have drinks and fully enjoy the scenery of Boracay.

The Service

Archie from front office offered his assistance for providing us a van transfer from Kalibo to Caticlan in a reasonable price. Anna and Mariel constantly assisted me from the day I booked till I arrived the resort. A cold towel and a welcome drinks truly refreshes us on the day we arrived. Well, in short their staff were very friendly on the day that we booked and during our stay but I was just disappointed that after I checked out and asked for assistance from them to provide me a latest room rates no one respond to it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Reigns17

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We will all attracted by the hotel. They served us welcome drink and towel,take the baggage for us. The room and swimming pool is very clean and nice. And breakfast is so delicious,I will be back and choose TANAWIN again,it's perfect

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank EllenGao
Ningbo, China
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was so amazing views and friendly staff.I travelled with my friend,and book the room from the Booking.We had to change the check in time because of our airline mistake,the hotel was very humanized. The room which we lived in was very beautiful! It was very large,and had a french windows in the bedroom.And we can also enjoy the sunset or sundown view in our bedroom.
The staff there were very friendly,especially the manager 、securities and the waiter in the bar.The last night in Tanawin,I got a fever,the staff went to buy the medicine for me in midnight.I was touched moved.
The traffic from the Tanawin to D'mall was very convenient.The hotel provide the bus shuttle service 24 hours a day.
I will still live there if the next holiday.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Qiuzhi Z
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I travelled to Boracay with 2 long time girlfriends from school. we chose Tanawin because we wanted a 3 bedroom apartment and the choice on the island was very limited. the location away from the hustle and bustle of the most popular beach hotels also suited us. The hotel has a shuttle service on the hour. The staff were amazing! From Anna and girls in the office who helped with our queries to the lovely bar staff Jonel, Gayda and Goffrey who greeted us every morning with big smiles whilst we enjoyed a leisurely, yummy breakfast, to Richard on security who insisted on carrying our shopping up the several flights of stairs even when they weren't heavy!The service at the bar could be slow at times but what a beautiful sunset to admire. We found the prices reasonable compared to other hotels we visited on Boracay and great value compared to Australia. All our meals at Tanawin were delicious. I recommend the pina coladas.

I'm keen to return to this tropical paradise in a few years with my husband next time.

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 different rooms locations and all had good or fantastic views. the standard of refurb...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Invincible sea view
We live in the PS2 suite,Staff is enthusiasm.
Breakfast is pretty good.
But the top floor of the rest is still under construction, Still can't use.
Have a convenient bus shuttle 24 hours a day,Round-trip D'mall is convenient.
The overall experience is fairly good.

Room Tip: We live in the PS2 suite,Staff is enthusiasm.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Shanghai, China
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Pool suite room is some kind like home and service is very good.
we stayed at the hotel for one night ,not too much advises but the view of the room is really good and food is dilicious too~~
Hotel has its own shuttle bus for the customer to go to DMALL .
As room has a well-equipped kitchen ,it's nice for the whole family to go there and spend a long holiday ~

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Villasis
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Spend four days in this resort was hard to get there, we had the poolsuite nr 1 realy nice appartment and the view is absolutely stunning. It's a bit far from the 3 stations but not to bad overall the whole place looked realy awsome.

Now for the downside, the prices of the mini bar items outraguous, luckily our suite had a kitchen with everything in it so we did much of our groceries ourselves and cooked in the appartemnt. Saying there they don't provide like clothes soap or anything to wash or clean anything in your kitchen after the first night they put in one kitchen towel.

The second day the weather got quit bad big storms and plenty rain in the afternoon thats where it realy went bad, the appartment leaked realy bad in the sleeping room my girlfriends computer got almost ruined it dripped all the time from the large window straight in the room. This was also the case in the living room near the entrance of the balcony. I reported this ofcourse to reception, then I had to call again after 1 hour because nobody showed up. First one of the managers showed up and started mopping up the flooded water when I asked him if this happened before he just said plain no and was like yawnig all the time if he like could'nt be bothered 4 minutes later annother room attendent came and assisted to clean up this leaking dissasters my girlfriend understood their talking she is Filipina and overheard them that it was a ocuuring and exsisiting problem so this guy was just plain lying to me, I could also see from the marks on the plaster that there was leaking before. They just left without any excuse or complimentary anything sooooo bad. First lying straight in my face don't follow up also not on checkout very very bad experience for that kind of money you pay for a room like this.

We tried also the restaurant food one evening was so so my beef was overcooked and it took seriously ages to make and bring to the room, also the complimentary breakfast continental only by the way took forever to prepare and deliver to the room.

So would I go back no way Boracay is nice if you look for the good spots it's to touristy for me and overcrowded, and tanawin no one time was enough.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple