Open today: 8:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Not really a spa

Friendly staff, discount 10% during morning and early afternoon, but still overpriced by comparison... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2017
Escape-overseas
Stevenage, United Kingdom
via mobile
You get what you pay for.

I only had the ear candling which was okay. It was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. If... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2015
Jadenunan1234
Australian Capital Territory, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I went to D' Spa (Medical Plaza) for a diamond peel. The service was just okay, but the clinic was indeed a bit noisy and didnt seem that clean. The frontdesk personnel didn't seem friendly and the therepists also didn't look presentable. Aside from that, there's no privacy at all! My diamond treatment was done in a room where there are two other people having warts removal and another one having underarm whitening treatment. There weren't even curtains to serve as partitions. Only the girl having the underarm whitening treatment was on one part of the room where there is a divider. I would'nt recommend this place.

Date of experience: May 2012
1  Thank imsoyoung
rryap, Owner at D'Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Hi. We are located in Boracay and only do massages. The company you are reviewing is a different company. Sorry for this late reply we only saw the reviews a few days ago.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went to this spa several times, but if you go- be prepared for a noisy experience, with excessive conversation by the staff. My therapist frequently excused themselves from the massage to go to the toilet, or to go do something- god only know's what. The "rooms" if you want to call them that- as they are only separated by a curtain- with other people sticking their heads in to talk to the therapist.

I don't know if this place has a manager- but if it does- the manager was not easily identified, and never asked any customers how their experience was.

Date of experience: January 2012
1  Thank kevinn721
rryap, Owner at D'Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

I apologize for your experience Kevin and it is totally unacceptable that the staff are like that. This is a very late response but rest assured we are now strictly implementing our policies on noise levels. It is with review like yours that we find out what is happening and get to improve.