“Holiday in paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nigi Nigi Too Beach Resort

You added Nigi Nigi Too Beach Resort to your Saves list
Nigi Nigi Too Beach Resort
3.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   Station 1, White Beach,, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #5 of 140 Specialty Lodging in Boracay
New Zealand
“Holiday in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is one of our favouritte destinations, the soft white sand, the crystal clear sea and the relaxing atmosphere of the whole place. Nigi Too is at boat station 1 end of White Beach and its the quieter end. If you would like more noise and crowds, hang out around boat station 2. The hotel is a boutique place with large nicely appointed rooms, free internet and breakfast. The bar and restaurant are right on the beach front which is relaxing in itself. Swimming in the sea is lovely and there are a lot of tropical fish hanging around. Night time can be spent at a huge number of restaurants or bars up and down the 5km beach, all very good quality but dont expect fast service, its on island time so relax

Room Tip: Dont travel in the busy times, Easter and Christmas, too many people,
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank AlanWilsonNewZealand

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Korean first
Princetown, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

checkin was quick, our room the huminbird was on the 1st floor, so about 20 staires and u there,first impression was this is a come down :( had just spent 2nts @ aysa premier suites, oh well we here now lets see how this go, going out onto the verander , just below was the bar again i thought aint going to like this it,s going to be too noisey,
room as big with plenty of light coming in through the huge window,could,nt get the A/C to work so got the batteries change and it sort of work!!!! within 10mins there was a large fan bought up from reception, so guest that this was an on going problem, i was not thinking postive at all about this hotel,
made our way to the beach, there was plenty of shade loungers and seats for the guest, getting a towel from reception we spent the day on the beach,, it was,nt as private as the aysa :(( it was make u mind up time are we were going to cut our stay from 7nts to 5nts? husband idea lets see our next hote "shore time hotel" just down the road, so off we went, and viewed the room it was great and the A/C was good!! we decided on sticking to our original plan 7nts nigi / 5nts shore time,,and believe me we had no regrets, each day we got to know the staff and meet guests to find out that it was their 2/3 time here,
5/7pm is happy hour and the bar comes alive, good choice of music and loud at all, nigi,s bar is very popular (so is nigi nigi noos but for the younger ones).it was getting that we had to force ourselves from the bar after H/H !! the bar closed around 11/11.30 ish so it was pretty quite for those who were in bed. we made friends with neil one of the bar staff, he arranged a helmet dive for us, and also ok,d the guy we booked a boat trip with, so big thanks to neil ,
we given dinning cards to use each day, which u bought brekfast with or spent the value off anyother meal bought, which was good because we did,nt always feel like brekfast,
wifi we got a better connection on ground floor than in our room, lots using laptops in this area so i dont think it was just our room,
we had a fantastic time here and did,nt want move, when we settled our bill 7nts b/b the odd lunch time meal very night at H/H and more!! the cost was roughly the same as 2nts b/b at the aysa!!! this hotel might not have the same luxuy, but we were glad we did,nt cut our stay short this place is a warm friendly hotel with great staff, and if the owner is reading this they are a credit to you and they make nigi nigi what is is, and her,s hoping we,l be back soon to visit you all. neil, gello, marites,night guard(who gave me my milk for my late night cup of tea each night), and anyone else we have,nt mentioned

Room Tip: second floor as sea views, with large veranders, but there are a few staires, no lift
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank princetown
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed here for my birthday week for a relaxing holiday.
It is located on Boat Station 1, on the quieter part of the island, but is only a 10 minute walk away from the shops and restaurants on Boat Station 2.
We had a room on the 3rd floor called the "Hummingbird". The room was spacious and nicely furnished, with a very local feel to it. The private balcony had a spectacular view of the sea.
The staff were always friendly and helpful, especially the bar staff, who also served breakfast. We loved our breakfasts! You may choose to have a cooked breakfast, or just some toast with coffee or tea. Their mango shakes, or any other fruit shakes, freshly made in front of you at the bar, are absolutely delicious!
There's no tea or coffee making facilities in the room, but the bar staff were kind enough to give us mugs of hot water to take up to our room whenever we wanted. So we were able to enjoy our tea in the privacy of our lovely room.
There is a massage station on site at a very reasonable rate. There are beach lounges in front of the resort if you wish to relax and sunbathe.

I have no complaints and cannot find any fault with this resort at all. We would definitely recommend this to anyone, and we would definitely go back when the opportunity arises.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we will forever have fond memories of Nigi Nigi Too and of Boracay Island.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room on the 2nd or 3rd level.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Mango_Villa
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

best part of the beach! great food, clean, nice rooms, family atmosfere, friendly !! the beach was byond my dreams, white, clean, great hotel, i ll be back as soon as i can, 10 out of 10, Milan

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank milan_nozka
MANASSAS, VIRGINIA USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

I did a lot of researching on where I was going to stay In Boracay and decided to try Nigi's. I had planned to stay at Dave's Straw Hat Inn but they were full when I tried to make reservations. I'm glad I decided on Nigi's in Station 1 in Boracay. There's another Nigi's at station 2 near the D' Mall. I found the beach to be much nicer and bigger In station 1. My room was on the second floor facing the ocean which I think they upgraded because of my ordeal getting to the hotel. Let me just say that Cebu Pacific Airlines is horrible. 4 out of 5 flights were delayed or cancelled, but I will save that for another review. It's nice to wake up and walk out on your balcony and see a magnificent view of the ocean. The sunset is not bad also. The hotel in my opinion was exactly the right size. The staff is very attentive and I ate many of my meals at the hotel restaurant. The beef tips and onions with garlic rice is a must-- Many of the hotels in Boracay you have to walk a minute or two to get to the beach but it was nice to be beach front which made my trip much more enjoyable. As you walk down the beach you will see how wide it is in station 1 and narrows considerably by the time you get to station 3. The walk to the D'Mall is not that far and you can always take a tricycle if you don't want to walk. The room I stayed in was very big considering I just came from Hong kong and the frig was stocked. If I ever visit Boracay again I would definitely stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: You will need to take a tricycle from the ferry to get to the hotel-it cost 100 pesos
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

First time in boracay and Nigi Nigi Too was suggested by a friend. Stayed for a week and loved it. They were courteous and always knew my name and room and helped out all the time. Every question was answered and they even helped teach a few phrases to make our life easier.

As for the room, it was spacious and had a great layout. We had benches, a table with chairs, a big comfy bed, and lots of space. Plus the balcony gave a great view of the ocean and was perfect for airdrying and reading with a beer.

The location is perfect for those who want to be away from the noise of boracay but still walkable. its a great little stroll to the commerical part of the island. Loved it.

The only issue i had the whole time was the wait staff messing up small parts of the order, but they always replaced it right away so its all good!

Room Tip: Go for the Sea view. Top floors have a view and bottom floors are convenient, 2nd floor, not a grea...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Aoning
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Me and my friends stayed here for 5 days :) we had the best holiday/vacation experience! :)
Staff - they are amazing! They were all nice, always with a smile :) they'd be happy to help you. And guide you through boracay. For me , it's a big plus when you get to talk to a local who you know won't take advantage of you being a tourist :) ms. Joy, romy,harvin, cristie! Some of the names of the staff that i remember :) they were very accomodating , they made our stay extra special :)
Hotel/resort - i love the idea of nigi nigi, it doesn't look like a hotel. It's like a cottage or a room in a beach resort :) haha i wanna have that nature beach factor! Because if you stay in a hotel that's modern it's just like staying in a hotel in manila. The rooms were spacious! We got the family room, it's a 2 storey room with loft. My friend and her partner stayed in a deluxe room which was very nice as well. And the restrooms! Very clean! Big plus for me and my friends :)
I love the breakfast! In nigi nigi yiu eat your breakfast fronting the beach with your feet on the sand :) the location is prefect! It's tucked away in station 1. After you do yiur water sports and your crazy night out parties! You have this amazing getaway :) no noise, not crowded, just beautiful big strecth of white sand :) if you feel lazzy walkingg all the way to station 2 , take a tricylce it's just 10 pesos per person! :) and also 20 pesos per person to puca beach! :)

I rated 4 stars. It was amazing, i couldn't ask for more! But we should always leave space for improvement :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends