“''This is Paradise''”

Monaco Suites de Boracay
Ranked #24 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed December 5, 2011

As soon as I entered I felt like a king. From the friendly and efficient service to the mouthwatering food. They met my expectations if not even more! Sadly I went there on my own, I would have loved to bring my wife to this beautiful place. The rooms were perfect, the ocean view from the massive balcony is a moment to remember. Wether it be family, friends, business or even on a honeymoon. This place is made for those unforgetable moments.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Roger S

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Monaco Suites is definitely the best place to be. My family and I enjoyed everything about it.
From the beautiful facilities to the friendly and professional staff, we truly loved it. Our vacation was impeccable and beyond excellent. We are already planning our next trip there, we can't wait!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa Z
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I loved everything about this resort hotel! It was the perfect location to spend a romantic holiday because we had our privacy when we wanted as well as access to the busy main beach when we felt like getting out and being surrounded by other people.
The architecture is captivating and the rooms were lovely!
Food is delicious and service was flawless throughout our stay.

Really can't wait to get back to Monaco!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank BiBger
Reviewed July 26, 2011

From arrival to departure we were looked after like friends at the Monaco Suites. Great food, wines, beach, sea, jacuzzi ..... And a beautiful comfortable clean suite of rooms.

Monaco is away from the highly developed area of Boracay, but regular transport (15 minutes) is provided, when the need for variety comes. Enjoy the best of both worlds.

Room Tip: book early -it's popular
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank LeoLev5
Reviewed July 13, 2011

After reading the reviews it sounded like the type of place that I was looking for. There were four of so we needed a place that would not be cramped. We stayed in a 2 bed/bath unit that was very roomy. The view from the large balcony and the rooftop was great. The place was clean, furnished comfortably, decorated nicely, AC worked well, and felt like home. The grounds were landscaped and well maintained, green grass, lots of trees, plants and flowers. The staff was always willing to help and were very pleasant people. The pool was the right temperature, clean, no strong odor of chlorine, was never overcrowded, and offered a nice view, as did the entire property. The property is very hilly with quite a few steps. This was not really a problem for us but you should be prepared if you have an ailment that would make it difficult to move about. They have golf carts that will take you to the shuttle station at the top of the hill, all you have to do is ask. The shuttle has a set schedule that runs every 45 minutes until 11pm. When using the shuttle you should take a copy of the schedule with you (available in office) so you do not have to wait long. It's away from the noise and crowds of the White Beach area but you can be there quickly using their shuttle. The restaurant was nice with indoor and outdoor seating. The outdoor seating has a great view of course. The breakfast was good although it was a little limited in selection, I enjoyed the breakfast very much. They have an omlete station, breads, pastries, pancakes, potatoes, rice, meat dishes, juice drinks, coffee and tea, fresh fruit, some cheeses, and cereals. You can order a fresh glass of any juice you want for an extra charge, the mango or the watermelon are all I tried and are very good. It's all it's advertised to be, I would highly recommmend it. I saw the properties on the beach and I am confident we made the right choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank JoFosTravels
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My family and I stayed 6 nights in Boracay (3 nights @ Regency and 3 nights @ Monaco). When we were booking @ Regency we wanted to book the entire 6 nights, but fortunately (yes, fortunately) they had no rooms for the last 3 nights so we booked Monaco. And we were SO glad to have experienced Monaco!

Monaco Suites is a kilometer or two away from the busy white beach in Boracay. Though secluded, they ran transport to D'Mall every 15 minutes during peak hours and 30 minutes interval all othe times.

The room we stayed in was nice and had the comfort of home. I would have rated them 5 on Rooms if they had laundry.

The food (through room service) was great and the buffet brekky was nice too and though they had limited choices, I must commend them for preparing a "FILO" brekky when we said in passing "it would be nice to have filo breakfast".

The service was superb! From the pool boy - (Junar) to the housekeeping manager - (Tess) and even their OJT staff, everyone delivered well above and beyond our expectation!

Thank you Monaco for superb service! I highly recommend Monaco to family and friends!

• Stayed: April 2011
9  Thank prescymae
Reviewed April 13, 2011

The Monaco Suite and Hotel was the best place to stay. Though its far from the parties and cinematic front beach of boracay, Its still a nice place to stay and chill. I would love to stay in the suite for weeks without going to the front beach. The exquisite view of the sea is worth it. The infinite pool and jacuzzi is great for relaxing. They`re suite provides us a comfortable rooms and big place to stay.

I`m glad to go and stay in Monaco. The money is worth the trip.:)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family