“Dinner at its best”

Villa de Oro Restaurant
Ranked #264 of 308 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: International
Description: You have a listing for Villa de Oro resort but I am endeavouring to review its restaurant as I ate breakfast there this morning but did not stay.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Dinner made super sulit at Ville de Oro Restaurant, Boracay. I love the grilled steak and sea foods especially the unlimited rice. It's made more special because of the ambiance by the beach.

1  Thank SweetYessa

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recommend the food of Villa de Oro Restaurant to you.
Actually the Mongolian BBQ is a kind of grilled rice food. Maybe It will taste somewhat strange at first, but you will like this flavor later.
I'm missing the food and the Villa de Oro Restaurant now.
You'd better surely try it when you visit Boracay.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I see that this place got some good reviews and I can simply not see why! We ate here on our first day on Boracay. We made fun of this place every time we walked past it. We ordered a couple of dishes and couldn't finish anything. All the food was overcooked and they covered one of our dished in a "sweet-and-sour sauce" that tasted like warm cheap ketchup. I can't even remember what the service was like because the food was just too horrible. AVOID!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had grilled bluemarlin with unlimited rice for only Php120.00! isn't that awesome??. Besides that it tastes so good, as well as the grilled liempo that my sister had, the barbeque my brother ordered and the chicken that my other brother had, all comes with unlimited rice. So affordable and tastes so good.

We have dine along the beach so it added to that boracay experience you wanted to have. Love it! Love it! :)

Reviewed February 7, 2012

The food and service was excellent. Hence, we decided to spend all our dinner meals at this restaurant (after our not so good experience from another restaurant) throughout our stay on the island. Special mention to the wait staff personnel named Joy(?).

1  Thank E S