“Excellent Family Holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 150 Hotels in Boracay
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent Family Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here with my family from 4th January 2013 for 8 nights (2 kids, aged 9 & 6) - we had a ball - staff are so warm & friendly. We spent mornings at beach on other side of island (only 10min walk) & then afternoons in pool at 7 stones or watching the kite surfing or exploring the island - the room we stayed in had seperate bedroom & bathroom for kids (they loved that, as well as their own TV) - the food at hotel was excellent - but above all else the staff were fantastic! the kids although knowing how to swim were always watched in the pool & the staff always made that extra effort to get to know the kids to make them feel more welcome - the kids still talk about this place!

Room Tip: I'd go for a room off ground floor - just for some more privacy & less noise from people wal...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike K
Mark Anthony B, Operations Manager at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much. We are happy to have you and your family in 7Stones. It is our pleasure to serve you and your lovely kids. We do hope that you come back and visit us again on your next vacation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Boracay has come a very long way in the past 20 years, and its worldwide popularity has soul. The choices are endless, the themes are limitless, and the central few miles now attracted more than 200 resorts on tap to claim the weary soul. Inland is one story, where massive complex resorts sport conference halls, a golf course and a host of captivating facilities. On the fringe is “White Beach”, the heart of all activity, and the ultimate kingdom of beach-hood, all spun out into several kilometres of Party-Central. “Eat, drink and be merry” is definitively the phraseology that captures its are a-humming with food, grub, snacks and noise – rap music, house, reggae, garage and live, all vying for custom amid an array of reddish and bluish and ghoulish lighting, pumping and humping, hitting the deck upstairs and down. Boracay is all the rage in this piece of its central stage.
Walk a little further and things sober up, and amid the flurry of shops and beyond the centralised “D’Mall” as a city-style shopping precinct, things are more elegant and genteel. Classy resort names claim their space, and upmarket resorts taunt the beachfront mile after mile after mile.
At one end of the beach, around Boat Station One, where the sand is at its widest, are a number of fancied resorts, with “Fridays” as the old Queen, the long standing monarch of all resorts, which is forever popular. Quiet rooms tucked back off the beach, a tip top Executive Chef to warm up the taste buds, a cultural show to titillate the guests in the evenings, all wrapped up in buildings themed around natural materials, giving it an ambiance par-excellence.

However, if it’s a place away from “White Beach” itself that you fancy, but still just a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle and the endless melee of ‘Party-Central’, there is one brand new, tip top, sanctuary that is brilliantly appealing. A ten-minute walk across the Island to Bulabog Beach is all that’s needed to find tranquillity and class, all wrapped up in a neat bespoke luxury miniature resort called “7 Stones”. Its all named after the Canadian theme of the 7 stones that make up the human form, but on the ground at Bulabog it is all about recharging and nurturing the human spirit in Asia where the luckiest of numbers are 8 and 9. Take the ethereal theme of 7 Stones, add in a human in the form of a discerning guest, and you have the number 8 as a magic formula.

One, two or three bedroom suites are on tap, with top-notch furnishings and a cozy ambiance. Nothing is left to chance and there is no faulting the entire room packages. Step outside and linger in the 25-metre pool, with in-water bar stools at one end and a pebble throw from the beach itself at the other. Take the quiet café style layout for the open restaurant, all staffed by the friendliest of people, and you have a gem of a place worthy of note.
If it’s a place you want for an investment, so long as your pocket is deep, there are suites for purchase together with a rental contract for ongoing income possibilities.

Boracay is determined not to miss out on the holiday crowds at all levels of the market. Helicopter tours are on tap for the fat cats, while buggies or horseback riding and motorbikes will appeal to the less well healed. Scuba diving is high on the list of activities in the water alongside glass-bottomed boating for a simple ogle at the coral and the water life. A menu of other water borne sports are available, but the main crowd prefer to party on through on or at the edge of the beach offerings.
Numero Uno is clearly “White Beach”, which gives you the fine grained white sand itself, a pristine beach of true beauty, and the crystal clear water, coral fringed, for a dip. An hour’s sail on a local outrigger Paraw is a warming experience. The water activity choices are endless. But across the narrow waistband of the island it is Bulabog Beach that holds sway over the popular Kiteboarding fraternity, with surfers in hot pursuit. Along the beach the “7 Stones Boracay Suites” are a main star attraction.

So remember … in captivating Boracay its all about the Asian lucky numbers 8 and 9, with 10 main island beaches to hang out on and count the days … which together lay the foundations for a magic break, in a lucky holiday spot, where the number 7 has its own special mace … there is no doubt that “7 Stones” is a very special find, an idyllic place, that one needs to base in this magic space.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank BunnyTanner
Thank you for the time you spent in writing this review. We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit. Once again, Thank you.
Luganville, Vanuatu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I am a kite surfer. So every time I go in boracay I always stay here. It's easy to grab your kit to the beach and pump the kite. It's a perfect access for all the kite surfers.
My last time stay here I stayed in the suite room upstairs right in front of the beach with this beautiful panoramic view of the ocean and it's so relaxing laying down in the terrace while watching all the kite surfers crossing in the beach. It's such a relaxing! Job in the reception , he is good. He is so helpful. I really miss staying there and I miss boracay already.
I love 7 stones .
The only thing I would like to suggest that I hope they will give me a good discount next time stay as their regular costumer . :)
Last time I paid more than half million pesos for 4-5weeks stay with few meals I ordered . That I think it's too much . But I do love the place .

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Lenjie V
Thank you so much for staying with us. For your next visit, please send me an email through our reservations page so we can extend you a very good deal as a returning guest. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Till your next visit.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have traveled all across europe and asia but the services that i received in 7 stones was the best by far. I was travelling with my family(My wife and 2 kids (4 and 1.6) last week from 12 May to 15th May 2013. We were always greeted with a smile. Never got to hear a word "No" and everything else was outstanding. They literally consider you part of a family and treat you like that. I have 2 particular incidents that happened to me and after that i am saying what i have just said.
1) My little son vomited in the middle of night and the whole bed was ruined, Right away in less than 5 mins two people came in and cleaned and tied up to room in minutes. They literally changed the whole bed so that we r all comfortable.
2) This one is the most amazing one you will never find anywhere trust me. I left my Suit used in wedding in hotel when i checked out. I was suppose to fly from Caticlan airport. When i reached caticlan airport i realized that i have left my suit back at the hotel. Luckily due to weather my flight also was delayed for 1 hr. I called the hotel immediately and asked them how can i get my Suit back. They said they will deliver this to me right now at airport. Literally within 40 mins after my call to hotel a guy from hotel was outside departure lounge holding my suit in his hands. And mind it people this was all done free of charge..This is something you can never get from any hotel...
Overall if i talk about the hotel then we were staying in a family suit. It was very very nice clean and tidy with all amenities provided. My kids really loved the pool and the beach. The beach was a bit of a draw back as it was a off season for wind surfing hence not much clean but nothing at all to do with the hotel. The location is very nice if you want to have quite environment if not you can always walk down 10 mins to the other side of island where the main beach is. I was very very satisfied with my stay at 7 stones and would recommend this to all specially to those having small kids. they would love this place.
They also provide to pick and drop from Dmall main happening area of boracay and if you want to walk then less than 10 mins of walk. We mostly walked there. Since i have kids and my wife wanted a massage so they arrange the massage the hotel room.
The food is also good but it can get better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank muhammad r
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and experience with us. Looking forward to your next visit.
Boracay, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I didn't actually stay here, but we had a spectacular and romantic dinner on the beach, sheer perfection. The wait staff was warm and able, the food was world class, and the environment was beyond everything that we had already heard about the place. Please proceed with all confidence that 7 Stones cares about talking incredible care of you. Good food in Boracay is not as common as it should be; great food is common here. Spend your hopes and hard earned cash here with glee, guaranteed!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BellaIsaSpa
Mark Anthony B, Operations Manager at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful romantic dinner with us. We try to do our best to cater the best service we can offer our guests. Thank you so much and we look forward on your return. Have a pleasant day ahead!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited Boracay during Holy Week and it was jammin'! Luckily I booked the 7 Stones Suites nestled on Bulabog Beach opposite White Sands beach. It’s quiet, tranquil and is perfect for relaxing away from the chaotic touristic crowd which is only a 7 minutes’ walk to the other side of the beach. The team is highly attentive and personable. You feel the natural empathy and caring which Filipinos are known for throughout the world, but certainly more apparent with the resident team. Mark and Mike where both extremely helpful welcoming, and pointing me to the best destinations on the island (Must check out the Spider House for sunset one day…amazing spot!!!). The hotel room feels comfortable, spacious, luxurious and new. I stayed in a few of their rooms, since I booked last minute (my fault), and all were equally excellent. Breakfast coupon was voided daily since my breakfast time started at noon, should be valid all day or equal to a cocktail at the bar ;). Check out Steak Night on Fridays or Saturdays, which has killer premium grade Australian cuts, but the wine quality offering needs improvement. My favorite spot to grab a drink was the bar on the beach which was just a meter from the cool crystal blue sea where they have lounge chairs ready for you to catch the sun. Mango Daiquiris are great or for low carbs and calories try the San Miguel Apple Beer on ice (Thanks Mike!). Next door you have Kite Surfing Schools where you may take lessons daily. Overall an unparalleled touching memorable experience, delivered by a world class hospitality team! Thanks all, hope to see you again soon….

Room Tip: Best rooms are nearest to the sea front...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Erick E
Thank you for staying in 7Stones Boracay Suites. We are glad to know you had a wonderful stay with us. The team will be more than happy in welcoming you back in your next stay. Have a great day.
Mount Isa, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed for a total of 1 week at 7Stones and everyday was comfortable and enjoyable, all at a reasonable price.
The staff were welcoming and they definitely added to the great experience of our holiday in Boracay.
The pool bar is amazing, during happy hour cocktails are super cheap, every night a staff member brings free desserts to your room and a free buffet breakfast was included daily.
In a great location away from the busy White Beach - but is only a 10 minute walk for a change of scenery. Will definitely book with 7Stones again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TravellinJB_08
Thank you so much. We are happy we have exceeded your expectation. Looking forward to your next stay with us.