We had a midnight arrival at Kalibo airport, so I called the day before to ask if they can accommodate an early check in around 4~5 am. They did so at no extra cost. When we stepped in to the room and turned on the AC we were greeted with a pretty sizeable cockroach. Someone came in and bug-sprayed the air conditioner and the wall, and we never saw that cockroach again. My assumption is that it probably died inside the wall, which was pretty disturbing. The restaurant is amazing both in terms of service and food. The waiter and the waitress that served us were two of the most respectable and friendly people in their position. The hotel's beach area is also amazing. I've been to two other hotels that were slightly lower priced than Ambassador and I can say that this hotel's is immensely better. It's quieter, less crowded, have plenty of shades, and the chairs are awesome. You can expect a little better room interior for the money you are paying, but the service, location, and the view make it a worthwhile expense. Also, don't buy activities from the hotel voucher, they are overpriced and can be talked down a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay