This place has rules that you cannot eat at any other restaurant, have mobile phones as a source of communication - but they don't work (so no room service), bring any snacks into their accommodation and if you dirty your sheets you pay for them!
I have travelled all over the world and never felt so restricted on a holiday - we ended up leaving early and changing resorts so we could relax and eat something at another resort every couple of days.
We were there for 10 days and only lasted staying there for 5.
If you are there for only a couple of days - it might but suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay