Pretended to be rich and stayed in the executive suite. Didn't really need it. Great room, but the view from there was blocked by a palm tree. The only failing was the near darkness in the bathroom. No vanity for a lady, and too dark to see to shave. Location at the end of the beach was excellent as there was hardly any foot traffic from all the other vacationers. The game room above the restaurant is good for a couple of hours and has 2 free workstations. Wifi was good, too. Breakfast buffet was ok, with the usual items, but not a huge selection. However, the one meal had at the restaurant was the most expensive one of the stay, tasted of freezer burn, and gave acid indigestion. Enjoyed the nearby horseback ride, but felt overcharged on the dune buggy. Both have the same look out point destination, a do it once event. Overall, the sunset and white talc sand make it worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay