our family spent New years eve for the 2nd year already here and we are always so happy with the service and the smile of the staffs. The third time we went my husband and I brought our German friend and he loved it too. Its kinda pricey. The room rate and the food at the resto. But the servings is quite big. Try their pizzas!!! its so delicious. We tried napolitana, margerita and four cheese. We stayed in a premium room with a jacuzzi in the bathroom. My kids enjoyed it so much.Every night they place a leaf with a good night note. cute.Best thing too is that they have free shuttle to and from the D Mall. My kids ages 11 and 13 would ask front desk to send driver to bring them to D Mall. We are happy that my kids are taken cared off. They also lend a cellphone so can call front desk for any need where ever you are in Boracay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay