we stayed here in december for one week. reception was great and easy check in. we had a ocean view suite on fourth floor (no lift). the room was great size, good ammenities, and great view. bathroom was huge aswell. if ( no.......when) i stay again i would book ground floor nearer the beach. the beach was wonderful. the staff were very friendly and attentive. management were very nice also. the best bit is the position; beautiful sea and sand, and away from the noisey second station. with free bus shuttle to town, only few mins. you could walk it but would take about 20 mins. overall a wonderful stay in brilliant hotel. few bad points: 1) no proper phone so had to go to reception when had a problem. they really need to get this sorted! 2) the price of a babysitter was sooooo expensive 600 pesos per hour!!!! we managed to find a nanny outside the complex who came every night for 500 pesos for the night.get in touch if you wish to know her details! 3) not allowed own food in room, which i understand, but the odd snack and drink should be ok.
when we come back we would definitely stay here again! an absoltue gem!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay