I spent 4 nights at this resort with a friend over the recent Chinese New Year long weekend. We arranged transfers with the hotel from Caticlan airport, we were greeted by friendly, smiling staff at the airport, transferred to the port in a well maintained, air-conditioned van, then there was a private boat from Caticlan to Boracay, we were given cold towels and water on the short boat ride then finally there was another van to transfer us to the resort.
My first impression in terms of appearance of the resort was not great, the reception area is outdated and shabby, however, this did not really matter as once we entered the resort everything we needed was on the beach side and we did not need to go back to reception until we left. The pool is also unimpressive but again this does not matter because all the focus is on the beach and with a beach as spectacular as The White Beach so it should be!
We spent 3 nights in a Premier Ocean View room, 1 night in a Casita Honeymoon suite (it was the only room available!!) and on our final day after check-out but before we left we had access to an Executive Suite for wash facilities. All rooms were very spacious, clean and well maintained. I would recommend staying in an ocean view room or casita suite as these rooms are at the front of the resort (beach side) and have the nicest outlook. The executive suite did not have any view, it faced another building, I would not have enjoyed my stay as much if I had stayed in one of these rooms, in my opinion when staying in a place as lovely as Boracay it is a shame not to see the beach.
The deck chairs set up on the beach are very comfortable, the first row are in the full sun but the other rows provide some shade options under the palm trees - so relaxing! The staff are very attentive with drink/food orders from the deckchairs.
The food in the restaurant is good quality and there is a wide variety, as it is on the beach the setting is beautiful.
I cannot fault the staff at all, they were all so friendly and lovely to us and they would go out of their way to accommodate any of our requests.
We booked beach side massages through the resort and also a trip to the Tirta Spa, both were bliss! The spa is away from the beach atop a hill on the other side of the island, it is an amazing sanctuary, so peaceful and the treatments were top quality. There are never ending options for spas, massages and nail parlours along the beach and in D-mall but I recommend trying this spa, it has a completely different feel and also provides an opportunity to see a different side to the island.
The resort is in a great location, a beautifully quiet part of the beach but an easy stroll down to D-mall and all the other restaurants and bars that are around that area.
We stayed at this resort following a recommendation from a friend, I would definitely stay at this resort again and will recommend it to everyone! It provided a perfect base for a relaxing and fun holiday on a gorgeous island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay