“Scrumptuous!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The best charbroiled burger I've tasted in the Visayas. A lot of choices too. Sooo yummy! A must try when in Boracay :)

1  Thank Perry H

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Bite Club is an ok burger, nothing out of this world, but there is the option to tailor it to suit your own taste, for added cost for each topping though. Fries are ok, but we found most of the fries in our serve were very small, nothing longer than 5 or 6 cm, maybe they were at the end of the bag.
We found the burger to be relatively tasty, but felt it wasnt quite as good as the Hungry Monkey burger eaten previously.
Overall its ok.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We tried Bite Club burger for dinner & fortunately was able to get seats. Tasted okay but nothing extraordinary. The burger wasn't juicy. We ordered fries but serving was small.

1  Thank xtncarreon
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been to Boracay 3 times in the past 3 years and each time, I always make a stop to Bite Club. You choose the type of burger you want and which toppings you like. The Cajun and Hickory Smoke choices were my favorites. The fries were decent. The flavored fries was definitely a bomb. Overall, I like this place and would go again when I go back to Boracay

1  Thank teresa_asa
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We've been wanting to get a table here for the past two days that we're in Boracay, but just can't get any - esp during lunch and dinner. It's always full!

My kids are intrigued with their burgers, asking if they are that good since the place is always packed. On our last day in the island, we decided to have an early lunch. We saw this resto has just opened and got ourselves a good table for us five. We ordered two of their biggest burgers. I asked the waiter if he can slice them up into 5 (each burger), since we'll all be sharing. I also ordered some fries,onion rings and sodas in can. It didn't take long for our orders to come.

To our dismay, the burgers were disappointing! The patties were dry and too thin. My son even thought they may have been old stock that they need to be disposed of that day. The fries and onion rings were crunchy but the servings were too small.

Oh well. You'll never know until you see it for yourself, right? Now, my kids say they miss Brothers Burger!